Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow! Another Garba/Dandiya number from BhoomiπŸ‘πŸΌ

But Taapsee's performance lacks that Gujarati touch, which was clearly needed for this number. Still kudos for efforts.πŸ‘

I also didn't like Taapsee's overall styling in this song.
I mean what's so "cool" about it? (like the song claims)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think I have ever seen Taapsee dance beside in Judwaa. She is a pretty cool dancer. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Idk why so many people in the YT comment section are hating on this but Tapsee looks amazing!!! I love her curly hair, energy, expressions and her dance. The song is so cute and catchy. Just 2-3 years back I used to call Tapsee overrated and overhyped and now she’s my most favourite actress, I stan sooo hard!!!!!

Edited by Hazardous - 2 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeh lagave jab tu lipstik wali choreography garba pe kyu kar rahe hai? Throw dhoklas on the choreo.

Softness thumbnail

Horrible song first of all with pathetic lyrics.

Taapsee is looking so awkward dancing in such an item song especially after doing such good powerful and meaningful roles of women with substance.

Hazardous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Softness

Horrible song first of all with pathetic lyrics.

Taapsee is looking so awkward dancing in such an item song especially after doing such good powerful and meaningful roles of women with substance.

Surprised that you put a heart on my post when you have the complete opposite opinion as meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hazardous

Surprised that you put a heart on my post when you have the complete opposite opinion as meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I did that because I loved your love for her and I love most of your posts on the forum.