Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Shivi ne khud hi toh kaha tha ki use bhi usske sath mein live karna hain😆 Toh aaj sharma kyun gayi?

Because they want to keep things under wrap 🤷

Pallavi got went to coma or not 

Shivu came from kholapur or not 

Raghvi would be normal again 

Pallavi will back to good sarees??

Our boy pati kohl of everything happily by smiling face so what to do 😆 poor girl wants to hide 🤣

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

I love that suit of his - glad he's wearing it again. His hair look good too. 

Pallavi is back to wearing huge earrings ===> scenes for/during/after patch up? 

I don't remember seeing her in that saree before, is it new?

I think it's a new saree, such a great color on her!

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masin

Zasha, content ho ya na ho, hum theorists toh apna kaam poori mehnat aur shiddat se karte hain 😎

Live dekho poora phir aao idhar! Sai ki awaaz aur uska aap discuss karna hai hazaar baar!

Did anyone notice their outfits btw?? I mean, I'm sure we all did lekin abhi hum sab Sai ki awaaz pe atke hue hain toh aage kaise barh sakte hain. Anyway, he seems to be in a charcoal grey + black combination and she's in a royal blue of sorts. Kaafi majestic  vibes aa rahi thin mujhe! 

RaghVi look greeeeeeat in blue! Remember Raghav’s blue shirt? Wish they would’ve twinned in blue. Pallavi’s royal blue saree is giving queen vibes

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

Zasha, content ho ya na ho, hum theorists toh apna kaam poori mehnat aur shiddat se karte hain 😎

Live dekho poora phir aao idhar! Sai ki awaaz aur uska aap discuss karna hai hazaar baar!

Did anyone notice their outfits btw?? I mean, I'm sure we all did lekin abhi hum sab Sai ki awaaz pe atke hue hain toh aage kaise barh sakte hain. Anyway, he seems to be in a charcoal grey + black combination and she's in a royal blue of sorts. Kaafi majestic  vibes aa rahi thin mujhe! 

He always call her skd and these two days both are flustered 😂😂. Oh my his voice, when he say Kya wua? ☺️..  she is on royal blue saree and he is on dark green suit which he already weared when they went to arrest sunny on home . Both always compliment each other. 

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Our boy pati kohl of everything happily by smiling face so what to do 😆 poor girl wants to hide 🤣

for this he will get pit pit again by her

plus sikku also was commenting "go back to work" LOL so he might get scolded by sikku also for pati khol LOL

Sai is such a charmer my goodness love him

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Shivi doesn't give a damn about bts leaks. Ye skr aur veena daadi ka chalta rehta hain kuch 😂

Vo khud bass lowkey rehti hain and she likes to keep it that way only 

And yes she did gave him a look when he said i went live just for timepass. As masin said she doesn't like being his centre of attention in front of the camera  which is clearly understandable.

But uske baad she was flustered / shy jisko jo samajhna hain samjho😂. 

And the way sai left with a puppy face saying he might have disturbed the shot i am pretty sure he would have got another accha waala look from madam 🌚

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

plus sikku also was commenting "go back to work" LOL so he might get scolded by sikku also for pati khol LOL

Sikku also commenting him ??? That I did not know😆

But yeah he said finally, everyone busy on shoot and should not disturb them after disturbing everyone🤣

He is such a kiddo 🙈🤣 if he don't have home work he will disturb others 😜... And teacher got annoyed sure he will get pit pit behind the scenes🤣

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sikku really commented that?🤣

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Liyah,.2 more days to go. Just make sure you make 10 or 11 posts daily to finish your quota. Even if it's a one line post that doesn't mean anything.

Once your restrictions are over you can be more or less active as you wish.

You should watch the interaction between Saishi. Otherwise the live was ok. 8 mins ka hi hao you can check his insta page he's saved it.

Sai calls her sari ka dukan. She's kind of flustered that she's on live and asks him why is she on his Live. Tried to avoid him thoda. He asks her *ofcourse in a husky voice* kehna kya chahti hai aap* and everyone here melted. My notification were full with your reactions.

IF ka issue tha net ka nai. It gets jhatkas sometimes waise... Nothing to worry about.

Yeah aaj toh I couldn’t even post or reply. It was getting stuck. Now at least it’s better.

I just finished watching the live. I found it Interesting. I didn’t know how the set was, so it was good to see and Sai was also quite chill here. Shivangi’s reaction looked like her usual annoyance with him constantly taking videos of her and here she might be more shy bcoz it was right in the middle of an ongoing shot and not during their private moments 🤷🏻‍♀️. Anyways as Zasha reminded us that, she only wanted to be on his live and guilt trip kar rahi thi bechaare tazbu ko. Toh how can he leave her out of it??? Ladka kare bhi toh kya kare?? Tazbu ki baat suni ya na sunu??? Existential crisis!!!! 😂😂😂

Waise toh, seeing his reaction after getting out of the room, looks like he is also aware that he is going to get pitt pitt pitt from his tazbu. Only mummy Rao can save him today! 
I promised you that I will be religiously spamming 😂😂

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Sikku necessarily cares kyunke uski apni ammijaan hi patti kholne mein maahir hain! 🤣🤣 I think Sikku's at a point where he's looking for positive publicity, jaise bhi mil jaaye. He commented on Sai's live as well and told him to run along and shoot, matlab he knew woh set dikha raha hai and was okay with it. Waise bhi as such koi patti khuli bhi nahi hai, as Sai said SunKee ki shooting chal rahi thi and there's not much to see there anyway. Hum toh unhe waise hi fast forward karte hain, Sai dikhaye na dikhaye, humein kya 😆