Pls help me with choosing!❣️🙏

Poll

Should I write a?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Digvijay_Priy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi i am Ria!💖💕❣️ I am a lil bit new to IF! But I need ur help! So pls vote! 

Thank u

💕💕💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗❤️😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Ria! Welcome to IF. 🤗

As for your question, I think it solely depends on your own idea. If you think you can some it up in one chapter or a couple more, OS/Shot is preferable.

But if you have an elaborate idea, it's always better to write a short story/FF as you have the liberty to add more ideas to it. 👍🏼

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Awwwwwwwwww thx dear!💖💖 I have ideas for all of them! And thx so much for the support and kind words! I will update soon 😊 💖💖💖💖

Nush_Rat thumbnail

That's great! 😊

BTW, on which show do you want to write your FFs? Or is it Original Fiction/Poem? 

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Awwie thx dearie!😊💖💖

Actually I am inspired by the show Siya Ke Ram! And u can read this fic even if u haven't watched this show , because I am going to add my own story line to it! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕

Nush_Rat thumbnail

That would be nice. 😊 I liked their concept as it was supposed to be from Sita's perspective but didn't follow the show. 

When you do write your stories, I think it would be better if you migrate your stories to the new fanfiction as well. It's more convenient for the readers as they have the option to add the story to their library. So when you upload a new chapter, they get its' notification and can check it. 

Plus, when you reply, it's better to quote the person's earlier comment so that he/she gets a notification. So far only we have been talking. So it's not an issue here. But in an active forum it's really helpful for communication. 👍🏼

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

That would be nice. 😊 I liked their concept as it was supposed to be from Sita's perspective but didn't follow the show. 

When you do write your stories, I think it would be better if you migrate your stories to the new fanfiction as well. It's more convenient for the readers as they have the option to add the story to their library. So when you upload a new chapter, they get its' notification and can check it. 

Plus, when you reply, it's better to quote the person's earlier comment so that he/she gets a notification. So far only we have been talking. So it's not an issue here. But in an active forum it's really helpful for communication. 👍🏼

Okie thanks again 😃  

Thanks for the wonderful advice dear!!💖💖💖💕💕

I will keep it in mind!

Once again thank u chooooooo much!💕💕💕💕💗💗💗💗❣️❣️❣️❤️❤️❤️