What just happened in the finale of KKK11 ?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This has been the worst finale according to me. where did being fair go?

the first stunt was between 3 people and the second was between 2. How is this fair for people going in the second stunt? They had a 50-50 chance. If the show was really fair, the should have made the winner of two stunts move forward and they should have kept an elimination between the other 3 and made one win. It was so obvious they wanted to make Arjun win in the first round and that's why they sent Shweta in that round. Every elimination at that point felt well scripted. 

Vishal was the clear cut winner of the first round. Arjun was no where close to him but he moved forward because it was a stunt between 3?? Varun lost by a very small margin to Divyanka. How was it fair to him? The only mistake of his was he was caught in a 2 person stunt or else he would have moved forward too.

Finale task, I am not going to complain it's a water task. That's so stupid to say. Finale tasks involve everything. You should be able to do everything to win the trophy. Was a little disappointed to see Vishal abort the stunt. It was just pure panic, he had a life jacket. I wish he did not panic. He would have definitely done very good. Hard luck to him.

Now coming to Arjun vs Divyanka 

What kind of unfairness was this? When Arjun won I thought obviously he is a swimmer and he would have done good to win. But I was so wrong, why did the chopper pull up Divyanka's rope with such force even after she held the rope? That was the part right? You hold the rope and pin it. She held it and was above to hook but the way they pulled it out of her hands was pathetic! And the worst part was they dint even care about her well being, they pulled it up with such force that for a second she was pulled up with it too. Sana's reaction told it all, the way she got so shocked and turned to look at Rohit like what are you even doing types. I thought I was being biased towards Divyanka but everyone in my family who saw the finale told that part was so unfair and they wantedly wasted her time there. 

In every other place Divyanka looked way faster than Arjun. Swimming, climbing up to the fire house, Climbing to the roof and hooking the dummy. Next, why was her chopper so late to arrive after she got on the roof? While for Arjun it was so close by. Even while getting up on the chopper, she did it so so fast while Arjun took hell lot of a time. The last swimming and walking bit, I don't think any explanation is needed. Arjun was panting, while Divyanka just raced like a pro. 

They did all this and she lost only by 20 seconds? Wow, this girl is something else. If they dint waste her time wantedly in places, she would have won with more than a minute margin I feel. 

One more thing that is eating me big time is, during the stunt every single person told Divyanka did it faster. Even Abhinav and Sana who are close friends of Arjun told Divyanka did it faster. Its on camera. Why did everyone of them change their statement in IVs? Arjun also told in an interview recently that everyone felt I did it faster. But the episode told a different story. 

So disappointed that a whole show with such amazing stunts just for them to go and mess up the finale. The stunt itself was so so clumsy. Hope they had designed it better. 

Vishal will be my winner for showing such passion throughout. Divyanka will be my winner for the whole journey she has had. The season will definitely be remembered by her name. Congratulations Arjun for your Victory. Thanks to KKK11 for introducing me to Divyanka and Vishal 

You have pointed the some valid points about the finale task.It was intentional so that they can play with timing.

It was clear when she hold the rope,they purposely went upward and waste lot of time.Otherwise she did other things a lot faster.

Arjun was hell tired...when he reached in front of that house and moving slowly.All these shows how they play with timing and make winner whom they want.

Abhi and others changed their opinion as they were told by channel but their initial reaction told the story🤡

It was fixed for colors face arjun since the start..

Divyanka was in some star plus show I think..

Channel ko business arjun ne dia nagin se to bus , aur fir thode connection bhi chalte hai..

For me divyanka is winner..

Arjun is loser