ANNS Going off air in 2 weeks

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ANNS is going off air on 9th October… hopefully this Charmi track and Toral track will have to be wound up by then. Thank you to all the lovely people, who shared their thoughts with me.. took time to read my long posts. Thanks to the makers for ruining this show big time, and giving us good Darshni moments in the past week. Now whatever crap they throw at us, won’t be bothered much, as it’s time to say goodbye. 

Will edit this post as more info comes along.. 👍🏼 There are only tweets online.. no article confirming anything, also the makers themselves haven’t confirmed anything. 😊

Edit 1: Narayani Shastri’s interview with ETimes TV showcases how diplomatic the actors have to be, when it comes to expressing their unhappiness with their shows. She never fails to mention, how the team made it memorable despite the crap the CVs asked them to enact.. Her character started off very well, but somewhere along the way, it was butchered and made unrecognisable. She herself says she put faith on the production team to lead her character arc, but they unfortunately betrayed that faith. 
Link to the article: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/narayani-shastri-on-aapki-nazron-going-offair-and-unhappy-with-character-arc_179943 

Even VJ keeps saying that it’s Darsh’s being a visually impaired photographer that led him to take on this role.. sad that once he got eyes, his character was butchered beyond redemption. 

Hopefully everybody gets something new to work on again.. and hoping for better futures for all the actors. 👍🏼 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope they end the Storyline properly 

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I just watched the last few episodes to see what was going on..  from what you are saying about the show going off air, looks like they are planning to wrap up the tracks as well.. hopefully charmi's truth will be out in next two episodes. But they have Introduced another new character and it appears that she is Darsh's biological mum, which is astonishing.. 

I do feel for narayani and the other actors, such fine ones but forced to put with such sub par storyline.

It was Indeed wonderful chatting with you and all on the forum..

Take care :)

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

I just watched the last few episodes to see what was going on..  from what you are saying about the show going off air, looks like they are planning to wrap up the tracks as well.. hopefully charmi's truth will be out in next two episodes. But they have Introduced another new character and it appears that she is Darsh's biological mum, which is astonishing.. 

I do feel for narayani and the other actors, such fine ones but forced to put with such sub par storyline.

It was Indeed wonderful chatting with you and all on the forum..

Take care :)

I think regarding Darsh’s biological mother’s appearance track, they wanted to show the tried and tested formula of biological and adoptive mothers’ role, that an adoptive mother will have an equal if not more parental relation with the child, seeing as Parul and Nandini both share the adoptive mother’s role with Vini apart from her deceased biological mother. Loved that track as they didn’t spoil Parul’s character by making her illogically negative. ❤️ 

The other characters like the actors playing Chetan and Parul are sad with the show’s ending.. they weren’t sad with their character graphs.. as there was more focus on Darsh, Rajvi and Nandini. And now Charmi. 😆 And they went with the tried and tested formula of showing the vamp as not pregnant.. looks like Charmi was pregnant, but lost the child.. don’t know what the makers will ultimately show. 🤢 Looks like they will be inconsistent with what they showed earlier.. as usual. 

Hope to see you on another forum… hopefully sooner than later. 👍🏼 Will you be watching Vidrohi or will it be outside your comfort zone? 

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show was so beautiful, had great actors, storyline was simple yet had a heart it had potential to run for years but the makers in name of gaining few trps used cheap tricks and ruined the show overnight while glorying and eventually whitewashing domestic violence, heroine bashing, cheap mentality and list goes on and on.  I think majority of us divide the show in two phases one the golden period when show was so beautiful the phase when Nandini was headstrong girl who ran her own shop and met a blind guy and they fell in love and decided to get married. The show was so beautiful then and most of us fell in love with the show then. And then post lockdown episode the show became The Shobhit, Charmi and domestic violence show . What nonsense we got it was like writers were completely changed post lockdown. Daksh became from sweet grounded blind guy to wannabe gunda abusive husband, Shobhit became the evil circus clown and Rajvi became a bumbling idiot and then came Dr "tum mere ho Daksh" charmi 😳...what were writers smoking! Complete circus the show became ! And Daksh gaining his eyesight so soon completely ruined the concept of the show but it wasn't enough for writers they also had to make Daksh loose his brains by thinking charmi as his wife 🤪Then charmi-shobhit nonsense went on and on. Can I say Aditi Rathore was completely wasted here ! So many good actors so beautiful music and sets yet terrible writing ruined it all.

I will miss this forum still. We had great members here we analysed the episodes the good and bad, we were all mature never having any fan wars despite so many popular actors on this show (Vijayendra, Aditi among others). I will miss your honest and analytical posts @flutterby . Hope to see you all again someday on another forums soon. Goodbye🤗

Sharing some gif from what I like to call Golden period of Aapki Nazron ne Samjha

Edited by Seafarer - 2 years ago
Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Challo it is finally over. I like the very last scene, but otherwise it was not well finished. The Toral storyline seemed pointless and it did not feel like Charmi really had any comeuppance.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiptione

Challo it is finally over. I like the very last scene, but otherwise it was not well finished. The Toral storyline seemed pointless and it did not feel like Charmi really had any comeuppance.

Many things were pointless.. I believe Toral was brought in to add some turbulence to the happy Darsh-Rajvi relation. But then it was announced that the show was going off air in 2 weeks, so they were bound to hastily close the track with some lameass mental health condition.
Charmi was shown to be pregnant during her pretend-to-be-Nandini phase, even had many dizzy and vomitting spells, yet lost her child god knows when, and became obsessed with Darsh, god knows on what basis.
Nandini also was shown to fall down, suffer a blast impact to lose her child bearing capacity, yet shown miraculously pregnant in the end scene. I read the update, so don’t know what exactly was shown, please feel free to correct me on this.
Gunjan was killed off, I felt she should have been punished properly, even Vanlata was made to disappear without proper punishment.  

Originally posted by: Seafarer

Can I say Aditi Rathore was completely wasted here ! So many good actors so beautiful music and sets yet terrible writing ruined it all.

I will miss this forum still. We had great members here we analysed the episodes the good and bad, we were all mature never having any fan wars despite so many popular actors on this show (Vijayendra, Aditi among others). I will miss your honest and analytical posts @flutterby . Hope to see you all again someday on another forums soon. Goodbyesmiley31

Sorry to cut short your beautiful post Seafarer.. and no offence to you, if you are a Aditi fan, but I felt Aditi Rathore didn’t do justice to her negative character except at the very end of the serial. Her constant nervous shakes and eye widening plus always turning away from the other characters initially( no eye contact with them during her scenes) pissed me off to no extent. Later on, I think.. mainly after the photo shoot scenes, she improved a bit, and was able to show her possessive, evil mannerisms more. I don’t know whether it was the director who made her enact like this, or she was disinterested in what she was being asked to enact.. god knows what.. 🤔

Even I will miss you and your wonderfully written posts. Take care. 👍🏼