Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

1 month se zyaada humko sehen na hoga ðŸ˜†

Han ye toh hai but meine tt par padha hai ki after letter voh  jaldi again warm up ho jata hai female lead ko,shayad vo uske niece ko bachati hai tab so fingers crossed🤞

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Han ye toh hai but meine tt par padha hai ki after letter voh  jaldi again warm up ho jata hai female lead ko,shayad vo uske niece ko bachati hai tab so fingers crossed🤞

I dont mean warming up to FL, I mean him wanting to meet or deal with Manushi ðŸ˜†

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

I dont mean warming up to FL, I mean him wanting to meet or deal with Manushi ðŸ˜†

@B-Maza hi jayega when MA will destroy Manushi's proud of her beauty.Waiting for the D-day.😆

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Will vote Manushi and Dadi🤟. Both are irritating to the hell. I usually skip their scenes. Except funny ones even though that's rare

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@B-Maza hi jayega when MA will destroy Manushi's proud of her beauty.Waiting for the D-day.😆

Hum party karenge ðŸ¥³

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

Will vote Manushi and Dadi🤟. Both are irritating to the hell. I usually skip their scenes. Except funny ones even though that's rare

Both are incredibly selfish and thankless too. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I gotta say Masoom… She is poking her nose in everyone’s business.. be it Meets or Sunaina.. 

I am still not clear why is she so hell bent on getting Meet married to Chhavi? 

She was infact dead against Manushi too… and if by any chance Meet had married Manushi then also she would be creating trouble for her as well..

there was a time when I said its Masoom but nowadays Manushi is way more irritating than Masoom... actually both are competing against each other.. kon jyada irritating ho skta h...

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

new members can vote too..

Anjureads thumbnail

Manushi+Dadi combo in the beginning of the series. And then closely followed by Babita. 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhi tak i haven't felt k koi bhi OTT Chik Chik karta h yaha smiley36it's balanced and bearable smiley20 hence not voted.😆

Ya to maine itna vahiyat show bear kiya hai k yaha ka maximum toxic I feel balanced🤣