Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Fria pls share yours and I can share mine too..

Actually I had typed a big list on notes and sent to my friends on whatsapp. Let me go search my whatsapp chats and post them here... I can't take the effort to type again... Hahha.

I'll have to go back and think hahahaha but will do

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

tbh, I actually started watching the show for Shivangi. It was her eyes that got my attention. So, I don’t blame him 🤣🤣

She has beautiful eyes indeed and we got to see him kissing it as well ❤️ lucky and how !!! 

Can both the screen shots get some place in out new AT pls 

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

reposting here for everyone: 

lets do this, this weekend everyone! It'll help us keep our mind of lack of new tazbu / RaghavPallavi content etc. 

I’m in but I don’t know how to share screen shots unless I copy paste link from someone’s insta … 

You guys share how much ever I will surely barge in by giving comments ❤️

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diksha710

they are amazing edits gayu!! But, is there a way to just get the image, and not the whole IG post? I don’t want to make the post too long 

Let me know so that I can get that way ✌️✌️

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Let me know so that I can get that way ✌️✌️

you would have to download the image from insta, reupload on imgur and get an url for it and post that url -  then you'll just have the image vs the insta captions etc. but you'd be reposting without giving credit unless there was a watermark on the photo/video (maybe just say which accounts the images are from ... lol it is a lot of work to do it this way though) 

otherwise idk, i don't think there's a way to link insta without it showing up as the entire post. 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you would have to download the image from insta, reupload on imgur and get an url for it and post that url -  then you'll just have the image vs the insta captions etc. but you'd be reposting without giving credit unless there was a watermark on the photo/video (maybe just say which accounts the images are from ... lol it is a lot of work to do it this way though) 

otherwise idk, i don't think there's a way to link insta without it showing up as the entire post. 

Thank you fria 👍👍 will take a look ✌️

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Thank you fria 👍👍 will take a look ✌️

if you're on your phone - you can also just screencap it with the username, upload the screenshot to imgur and get the url that way. At least then the og poster name will still be there - may be easier way to do it 

MHRW99 thumbnail

reposting here for everyone: 

lets do this, this weekend everyone! It'll help us keep our mind of lack of new tazbu / RaghavPallavi content etc. 

And we can name it weekend gushing … if ok we can do it the same thread which Ren created  relieving old episodes .. 

so that that is also active .. 

what say ?? 

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SaiShi's first ever meet is SO FILMY!! Poor girl had to wait for 4 hours and do nothing because this guy named Sai Ketan Rao had a flight to catch 😆 How cutely she complained and said, I remember this man only and then reporter's constant emphasis on this man eversince 😆

Who knew the guy she was cursing all the while will be paired opposite her. I bet they didn't have a good impression of each other initially but eventually that has changed & how 

Edited by AnOptimist - 2 years ago