Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 24 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sona recognises Sanjana ‘s words matching Gypsy  girl's words who had called radio channel n spoken the same words.

Sanjana is relieved.

She looks forwards to friendship with Asian n she will learn from her loads about Dev .

Devakshi return home and they find Neha massaging Ishwari’s feet . Neha lashes out at Devakshi for not caring about their mother , maa cared so much about her son . But Dev never bothered about maa, they forgot about Maa baba’s anniversary .

Devakshi apologise to maa .

At her house Sanjana opens the envelop delivered by courier it’s a picture of Rohit Verma with his detailed adress. She plans to reach his house , Sanjana is shocked tk learn he is no more . He died in a car accident . She feels disappointed. She knows how to reach her Manzil now . 

at Dixit house Dev offers red Roses to maa . Ishwari remembers how their papa gave her those same roses every anniversary.

He reminded her of all those memories .

Ishwa ek gets nostalgic about past moments in their life . Dev places his head in Ishwari’s lap n remembers hiw hard she struggled to bring them up . Ishwari says he too struggled with her . Ishwari is happy all her children were settled in their lives except Neha . Ishwari asks Devakshi not to mind Neha’s words , she appears upset in her life , which she expresses in this manner . Dev assures he will talk to her ,

Later Shubh asks Dev to out something go to his piggy bank . 
Shubh wants some coins in his piggy bank , Ayush n Soha smirks at his cute words l Devakshi enjoy halwa Puri Sabzi . Neha comes kt the table , Shubh states that the particular chair was for ehr mumma , Sona says nothing like that she could sit where she liked.   Neha feels offended n states this table was for family members , she was no more part of this family saying this takes her food n eats elsewhere . Ishwari is concerned about her rude behaviour .

Later Dev takes sweets to Neha and shares sweet moments with ehr then he tries to probe ehr but she is bottled up . Ishwari arrives and asks her to share her problems with her brother , Neha lashes out at Maa n bhai for judging her , why could she nit come to meet her mother without any reason ? Why does every presume her love was always in trouble , mama ji n HKB arrive and they are happy to see Neha but ask why she likes an angry bird ?  
dev skirts the issue and takes her off to the garden to see his new plants . 
ishwari n Mama ji n GKB  discuss the children n their problems .

Next day at Ishwari enterprises office Sanjana arrives and other colleagues ask her to share ehr problems . They state it was Dev’s orders tk share problems , 

Sanjana states only Dev Sir could solve her problems .

Secretary informs Dev sir will not be coming to office today as he had urgent work at home , 

Sanjana thinks she needed Dev badly today  , if he could not come to office she would go n meet him, she takes another long look at Rohit Verma’s picture . 

Precap 

Sanjana is down on her knees and professes her love to Dev , in shayarana andaaz … , he is shocked n confused . Sona witnesses this n gets shocked n furious l 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg poor dev is absolutely shell shocked. he's like behen what are you doing? 

also this neha. i always take her side and i would but why do are tv serial people like this. har baat ka batangad kyu banana. if she cares so much just tell dev sona, abhi 2 saal pehle unka vapus patch up hua, phir ek pura baccha swap also remember asha's death. kaise yaad rakhega koi 

neha getting mad at kids. kids are always possesive like this for mumma who gets mad at that ? yaar 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Doodle12 thumbnail

also is it only me but i don't do drama if someone forgets my birthday etc etc. 

if i feel bad someone hasn't wished me i call them and remind them. noone wants tot forget but itna roz bhag dod me ho jaata hai. also if i want to be wished why can't i tell someone.

my dada dadi never remember anyone's birthday. also now in pandemic even some freinds forget due to stress . its okay why make such big deal

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Neha🤣🤣🤣

Where did she even come from? I am 200% sure that she wouldn't even called Ishwari or Devakshi through phone (at least not frequently but barely) after she went abroad. Can't blame her as the Dixit house is such that. But still, I can't stand how she scolds Devakshi for not caring Ishwari.

Doodle12 thumbnail

writers have forgotten neha got married to someone else? ye kya lol ek saal pehle hi toh she was married to some other man. 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle12

writers have forgotten neha got married to someone else? ye kya lol ek saal pehle hi toh she was married to some other man. 

Yes, right? Why did Ishwari mentioned she wasn't settled? 

Maybe it's Ishwari's amnesia. KRPKAB makers always focus on these kinds of issues

Doodle12 thumbnail

nhi i actually watched by skipping etc on sony liv. you will here the ranbir talk

Sshesha thumbnail

Seriously I don't know how these makers will give a proper solution for Neha or will they give open end so that in Season 4, she'll come back and torture us?

Dev is talking to Neha from 1st season.... Nothing happens

Sshesha thumbnail

Slowly this show has been turning into a guilty pleasure for me....😭

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha and Ranveer are back together? Is he rich now?

What happened to that other guy Neha was married to?