RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

💔DIVORCE❤

Vansh was in his room, busy in his work. His whole concentration was on his laptop. That's when someone barged in the room, whom  he identified without even looking up from his laptop, just by her fragrance.
Still busy in his work he asked her.
V- Riddhima you had your lunch?
In reply he got nothing.

V -Riddhima kya hua, kuch bol kyun nhi rhi ho?

After a moment of silence he heard just a mere whisper, which was enough to scare him.

R (crying voice ) - Vanshhh.

After hearing her He instantly looked up from his laptop to meet a teary eyed, vulnerable Riddhima which he don't ever want in his worst nightmare.
He immediately got up and went to her. Standing in front of her, he cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears with his thumbs. He took her in his embrace and whispered

V (concerned )-Riddhima kya hua  Jaan ❤, tell me.

Parting herself from him, she teary eyed looked at him, which was breaking his heart into million of pieces, he can't see her like that. He just wants to know the reason for her this condition and help her out. ASAP, just to see her smiling face.

R(crying voice) - Vanshh
Said Riddhima looking in his eyes.

V - Haan, haan Jaan❤ tell me what happened.

R(hiccuping)- Van  Vansh  I I wa want something.
V(desperate) -Just tell me and you will get it.

R - First First promise, you will give it to me.
Forwarding her hand to him.
R-promise me.

He was looking at her. After a moment of silence he kept his hand in hers.

V-I promise but only if it's good for you.

R- Hmm

V-tell me.

R(tearful eyes) -Van Vansh  I I want DIVORCE.

He was shocked, her wish made him stood rooted to the ground.He felt like someone stabbed him in his heart. He, he  can't live without her,he will die without out her.This mere thought of living without her made him suffocated.His mind was busy thinking about the possibilities of her this decision. If he did any mistake she can fight with him, beat him up or if want them kill him too but divorce, divorce from her, It's not even an option for them.

R-Van

But was cutted by Vansh.

V-(cupping her face,making her look at him)NO, IT'S A LOUD AND CLEAR NO, DID YOU GET THIS MRS. RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SIGHANIA.

R- Vansh

V-(stern)YES OR NO.

R(teary eyed)-lekin tumne kha tha you will give me what I want.

V(stern, still cupping her face )-NO,I REMEMBER I SAID ONLY IF IT'S GOOD FOR YOU, AND IT'S NOT said Vansh, anger rising up in him.

R(slight angry) - You can't decide what's good for me and what's not. You can't do this with me.

V(gritting his teeths) - I CAN SWEETHEART, I CAN. AND IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU , IT'S ABOUT US DAMMIT.
(He took a few deep breaths to calm himself,in order to not hurt her,he held her by her shoulders in a slight tight grip and asked )
JUST TELL ME WHY? WHY THE HELL ALL OF SUDDEN YOU WANT TO GET DIVORCE?

R( tears flowing from her eyes, she looked in his eyes,and said hiccuping): Yo u  kn ow how we got marr ied  , I I didn't wanted to get marr ied, I didn't even kn ew you.

As he heard her saying this, his grip loosened a bit but was still holding her , he felt like someone pierced his heart, he know that at that time she didn't wanted to marry him, but now everything  is fine, it is right? Is is she regretting marrying him, she hates him, she wants to leave him. No, no , no this can't happen, if she want to hate him she can, but she can't leave him alone,it's better to die than living without her thought Vansh, his grip again tightening over her shoulders but now in a possessive way.

She continued
R- Everything went in hurry, we didn't knew anything about each other, nothing. I was even afraid of you. I want to get divorce because (his grip tightening over her shoulders,his breathe hitched ) I want you to be my BOYFRIEND , I want you to ask me out  and go on date with you,on night outs, etc. The most important thing to know each other (whispering) that we already did, knowing each other inside out but we ain't gonna tell anyone, did you get that, she said to Vansh who was already gaping at her in great disbelief.

(Authors note - 😁😁 Kaisa lga, kis kis ko lga tha ki serious hoga name padhkar, waise DIVORCE name padhkar kya lga tha ki kya hoga  , batana mt  bhulna, I really want to know, sacchi   mucchi bhi,  ACHA SUNO  NO chappals please  , bhaaaggooooooo🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

His jaw dropped on floor and was staring  her in extreme disbelief narrowing  his eyes.
That's when his eyes fell on  her 5 months protruding baby bump and he shooked his head in disbelief, NO, NOT AGAIN. NO WAY  , she and her extreme mood swings  .And now he knows that what he needs to do now.
He went out of the room without saying anything to her leaving her alone which he didn't wanted to but have to, as he himself needs some mental peace after going through this huge mental breakdown.

When he went out of their room, he saw Siya standing over there looking nervous.

V-IN STUDY NOW.

IN STUDY:

V:CARE TO EXPLAIN.

Said Vansh standing straight in front of Siya , crossing his hands on his chest.

S(stammering) - bh bhai woh woh bhabhi wanted to see a movie, so we chose a love story in which the couple fell in love and later got married.But bhabhi suddenly started crying, I didn't knew what  happened, and bhabhi went from there to you. She was crying so I followed her.

Vansh released a deep breath.
V (firm) -FROM NOW ON NO ONE IS GONNA SEE MOVIES IN THIS HOUSE. DID YOU GET THAT.
S:Ji bhai and Siya ran from there like a rocket.

After some time Angre came to study, Vansh was sitting on his chair, resting his head on the back closing his eyes.
V - Everything done asked Vansh still closing his eyes.
An-ji bhai,
After a moment Angre asked -are you sure bhai, you want to do this.
Vansh opened his eyes and looked at Angre.
V-If not then why would I ask you to do this for me Angre.
And took the papers and went out from there.

Vansh barged in his room and saw her lying on bed hugging the pillow which hurted him.
She sat up with a jerk hearing the loud sound of door and saw him standing in front of her        with          with         some papers  in his hands.
He came to her, and standing in front of her gave her the papers.
V(firm)-sign them.

She took the papers with shivering hands and saw DIVORCE written on it. Her vision went blurry, her eyes flooding with more fresh tears.

Suddenly she started hitting him on his chest crying.
R(crying) -You you are so bad, you want to divorce me, how could you do this to me, you you bad man, you are very bad I told you  and you got ready,how could you? YOU DON'T LOVE❤ ME , (HOLDING HIS COLLORS) I WON'T SIGN THEM, DID YOU GET THAT MR. VANSH RAI SIGHANIA, YOU CAN'T GET FREE YOU ARE BOUND TO ME FOR FOREVER  .

After hearing her he broke into smile and held her in his warm embrace leaving no space between them, she too held him tight. This mere thought of seperation scared them both. They stayed like that  for good time.

They parted and Vansh said

V:You need to sign them.

R:In your nightmares.
I won't sign them,said Riddhima and was going to tear the papers when he took them.

V:Don't tell me Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania that you sign papers without reading.

She frowned.

V- These papers states that non of us can divorce each other, if you want you can kill me but divorce Naaah Sweetheart, Not gonna happen. And winked at her.

R (playfully) - Yeah I will kill you if you ever try to leave me and (serious) than Myself.
V- That's not gonna happen.
And hugged her tightly.

V- I LOVE YOU ❤❤.
R-I LOVE YOU TOO ❤❤.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. 😊😊

Reactions awaited. Do tell me in the comments that how is it.

Stay safe. Take care. 😊😊

LOTS OF LOVE ❤❤❤❤❤❤.

LAZYONE😪😪😪😪😪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waoooo 😍😍

What a amazing and hilarious update 😍😍

First I got scared that why she is asking for divorce, maybe vansh has done something but then the reason was so funny and hilarious 😂😂😂

Sacchhi kya reason tha divorce ka 😂😂

And then when he try to give divorce then ridhu change of emotions was beautifully portrayed 😍😍

Really loved it 😍😍😍

Fantastic, mind blowing and Amazing update 😍😍

Write more yaar... 

Forum mein jaan aa gayi aapke update se 

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Awwww 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤

I am glad that you liked it😊☺. 

Thank you so much❤❤❤❤

I wanted to make it seem like serious and than funny😁😂 but while writing it, I felt like I will be getting chappals for it. But haasshh bach gyi✌. 

I have few more to post but being a newbie I can't, sorry🙂, yeh pta ni kaise ho gya🙄🤪😅😂

And Thanks again for giving it a try. 

Please check my other os too😊😋. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved the story... So sweet.

I really thought it's gonna be a serious tragic kind of story.

Was waiting to read why she's asking for divorce then 💥 boom😂

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This was an amazing one shot loved it so much.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Commenting after reading it way before 

Sorry got busy

coming to story it was so funny 

Muje na lgg rya tha shyd riddhu ke hormones ki vja se o rya hai sb and vyi huya 

no movies 🤣🤣🤣 itna drr tha vansh ko 

And then we asked for divorce bechara 🤣🤣

It was fun ride 

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Loved the story... So sweet.

I really thought it's gonna be a serious tragic kind of story.

Was waiting to read why she's asking for divorce then 💥 boom😂

[/aQUOTE]

Thank you❤❤❤❤

RAMANI_LAZYONE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Commenting after reading it way before 

Sorry got busy

coming to story it was so funny 

Muje na lgg rya tha shyd riddhu ke hormones ki vja se o rya hai sb and vyi huya 

no movies 🤣🤣🤣 itna drr tha vansh ko 

And then we asked for divorce bechara 🤣🤣

It was fun ride 

😂😂🤣🤣✌✌

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Riddhu baby and her extreme mood swings 😂😂😂😂

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail