Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

ANYTHING. Even sweets. The girl was actually sexually abused by all the males (Even the father!) in the family. 

Omg. Is it more implied or explicitly shown? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

That's actually not weird at all; many transgender women prostitutes still have straight male customers (even when they have not transitioned and just dress up as women). Many cross-dressing male are hit upon by straight men as well. It happens. 

Well if you have someone in front of you, it is still okay, online texting a male and wanting him to be a women, that is just next level fcuked up for me😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Omg. Is it more implied or explicitly shown? 

It is the type of "webseries" which Raj Kundra was making😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bhgwan ne ise bahot kuch diya bas dimag chhod ke 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

She is literal example of the word, "bimbo", living in her own bubble😆.

But I will place her anywhere near Kangana😆, Urvashi is actually someone who gets bullied rather than being a bully.

I too have seen some videos in which Yami and Pulkit were low-key being assholes to her while I found her much better than them. And there was this another video in which some actors at an event were kinda ignoring her. But sometimes I do wonder if it's because of her wannabe personality and conduct that she ends up being a laughing stock and people maintain their distance from her or something. Not justifying bullying, I genuinely feel bad for this girl when she is treated like that by her colleagues, but I do think she needs some personality development classes because she comes across as quite desperate and lacks class  Given the profession she is in she needs to present herself in a better manner IMO so that people start taking her seriously.

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I too have seen some videos in which Yami and Pulkit were low-key being assholes to her while I found her much better than them. And there was this another video in which some actors at an event were kinda ignoring her. But sometimes I do wonder if it's because of her wannabe personality and conduct that she ends up being a laughing stock and people maintain their distance from her or something. Not justifying bullying, I genuinely feel bad for this girl when she is treated like that by her colleagues, but I do think she needs some personality development classes because she comes across as quite desperate and lacks class  Given the profession she is in she needs to present herself in a better manner IMO so that people start taking her seriously.

I personally give them a pass because Urvashi was presenting herself to be the big highlight of the movie. Like she was the first to sign on for the movie, etc etc. I remember Yami saying “arreee they said that to all of us”

I can imagine it being exhausting to constantly be around someone who acts like they are Miss Universe 😂

But yes, as a woman I find Urvashi extremely hot. That hotness goes away soon as she opens her mouth thou

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bullying is not the same as ignoring. And I think even a saint will ignore Urvashi with that cringe persona of hers. I don't blame anyone for not even wanting to look at her. For all you know they smile at her once and next day Urvashi says they were smitten with her or they are bffs now. It's best to avoid delusional people as much as you can

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Why is she popular? Is there an inside joke that I’m missing out on here, because prior to finding out she won a title in a beauty pageant, I always thought she was a villain from a popular Saas-Bahu ITV show. 

She's one of the best comedians Bollywood currently has ❤️

(But she doesn't know she's a comedian)

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

What have I said to you guys sometimes back, you are a female, your opinion about who is hot or not, doesn't matter in men's world.😆

I probably have a different eyes than men because I have notice men falling in love with ugly or average looking girls in real life and in the industry as well. I don’t know how urvashi won but she is pretty average.                                               In my eyes, drop dead gorgeous are Lara Dutta, Aish, diya or even sush. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I personally give them a pass because Urvashi was presenting herself to be the big highlight of the movie. Like she was the first to sign on for the movie, etc etc. I remember Yami saying “arreee they said that to all of us”

I can imagine it being exhausting to constantly be around someone who acts like they are Miss Universe 😂

But yes, as a woman I find Urvashi extremely hot. That hotness goes away soon as she opens her mouth thou

Yes she can come across quite desperate and embarassing but don't know why I found Yami and Pulkit quite rude and off putting in those IVs. Yami looked quite jealous and had those "sade hue expressions" on her face throughout so yeah I did find Urvashi's conduct better. I even read about it in some articles that since Yami was insecure so Urvashi was denied making further appearances in their movie promotions and even Pulkit gave cold shouldered vibes to her because of his fling with Yami or whatever. Don't know how much truth these articles hold though.