Why do Aishwarya Rai fans mock people who don't find her beautiful?

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why do Aishwarya Rai Bachchan fans start abusing and attacking anyone who doesn't find her beautiful? Beauty is subjective and people are free to choose whomever they find attractive or stunning. What's up with the aggressive shoving down of Aishwarya as the most beautiful woman in the world? The world population is 7.7 billion out of which 3.9 billion are women. No one has travelled the entire world and looked at each and every one of the 3.9 billion women in 195 countries to give the verdict that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the most beautiful thing ever created by God. 

Personally, I find blonde haired blue eyed Caucasian women beautiful. I also find Eastern European, Italian, German, and Lebanese women beautiful. I have seen plenty of Indian and South Asian women who are beautiful and look stunning without any makeup. Aishwarya is pretty but so are millions of women. The idea that only one woman in the world is most beautiful is ridiculous. 

Aishwarya's face and features are not attractive to me. She looks pretty sometimes but she's nothing in front of Charlize Theron, Margot Robbie, Mila Kunis, Eva Habberman, Adriana Lima, Madhubala, Hema Malini, Parveen Babi, Karishma Kapoor. Aishwarya has never shown her face without heavy glamorous makeup. Her beauty is depended on makeup and other artificial accessories. She is always spotted wearing airbrushed makeup and her magazine, film, and photo shoot pictures are edited to make her look toned. She looks ordinary in casual pictures. She might be extremely beautiful to her fans but not to me and many others. But her fans start degrading the looks of anyone who doesn't think she's pretty. Her stan doesn't even know how people who don't find her pretty look like yet they insult the looks of anyone who is not a fan of Ash's looks.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If someone says she is not the most beautiful women in the world , I whole heartedly agree.

But if someone says she is not good looking, sorry I cannot take that person seriously😆.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

If someone says she is not the most beautiful women in the world , I whole heartedly agree.

But if someone says she is not good looking, sorry I cannot take that person seriously😆.

Ditto

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Topics on fangroups are not allowed. Closed.