Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 22 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Adding soon

Sanjana is surprised to receive halwa from Ishwari . She loves the divine flavour and thanks Ishwari for being so sweet n motherly . She gets emotional about her own mother n tries to gain Dev’s sympathy . He also shows concern as she stumbles on her injured foot . Dev asks her not to feel lonely his family was there . after he leaves Sanjana thinks she wanted tk make Sure Dev was for her . 

At Bose house Bijoy is playing chess with jotin . He advises ehr tk get married but he is still looking for a suitable girl , he admires Devakshi who were made for eachother , and now they have rediscovered after their sessions with marriage counsellor. Bijoy is taken aback on hearing this , Jotin realises Bijoy was  in the dark about Devkashi’s marriage counselling .

After Jotin leaves , Bijoy calls up Ishwari and he asks about everyone ‘s well being  Ishwari assures all was good , Devakshi were  good n getting alone very well n they were very happy . Bijoy is pleased to hear that . 
dev is playing Hide n seek with the kids , as he hides behind the curtains he pulls Sona along with him.

Devakshi are behind the curtains , they share their assurances to eachother. They’re bound by renewed bonds of love and affections , they assures eachother taking care of eachother’s parents . They decide not to get so lost in work so as to miss out their beautiful close moments in life . Dev tries to pull Sona closer . 

Shubham’s arrival disturbs them , he has found Papa during their game of hide  n seek . Soha and Ayush are following them in the game . They are all excited as they find mummy too . Devakshi n the kids have a family group hug . Devakshi enjoy these bonds of love .

Sona then gets busy with helping Dev with his injured nail . They are listening not the FM channel 

At Sanjana’s house Reema served her a freshly blended coffee. Sanjana is very interested in the radio show of one sided love on FM channel .

The song plays ..”kaun tujhey yun pyaar karega  jaise main Kartik hoon. “ Sanjana is lost in the music n it’s lyrics . She thinks of Dev . Sanjana. All’s up the channel and shares her feelings of one sided love . Her love was a married man and he loves his wife very much . But her love is her own . He was out of this circle . The RJ asks this was going tk be painful , Sanjana says it does give her love and it has its own pleasure . She has nothing to lose n nothing to win . Her happiness and pain was her own .

Devakshi are listening to the same programme and they discuss the strange feelings of that girl , she was causing so much problems to herself , to the guy n his wife . This kind of once sided love will hinge nothing to any body . 

Next day at office Sanjana is offered great of cupcakes by her colleague , it’s her anniversary . She narrates how she proposed to the guy whom she loved . Sanjana says her love story was happening because of her own brave confrontation of the guy n her confession. Sanjana is impressed l she thinks of ways tk know what Dev feels about Sanjana . She gets message about a courier for whom she was waiting. She gets impatient to receive it . She feels her motive for coming to Delhi was fulfilled today . 

Precap 
On a rally day Dev wants to enjoy kachories , Ishwari gets very excited . Right then the door bell goes n Neha arrives . The entire family is taken aback on seeing Neha standing there beaming at them .

At office Sanjana tries to confess her love to Dev . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The dreaded halwa resurfaces after a long gap 😆

Dev once again being over concerned to a mere employee, that too to someone who's just recently joined. No need to worry so much about psycho's personal life again and again and keep reassuring her that they're there for her. Now she is spinning sob stories about not having a family. Too bad, that's the life of every single working girl or man who has moved to a big city to work. 

Was happy to hear Dev tell Psycho that she shouldn't have come to the house with all the puja items- till I heard his reason for saying it. Not because it was a weird and creepy thing to do, but because poor Sanj strained her already sprained foot going to so much trouble 😡Still nothing occurring to him about how she obtained the puja items list !

For a change, some nice scenes today. That was a nice heartfelt conversation between Ishu and Bijoy. Can imagine in-laws being worried about their respective kids and discussing them like this. Also a sweet scene between Sona and Ishu with the phone. Dev watching them talking and his kids playing, realises how very fortunate he is - that you are, Dev, and don't you forget it !!

Dev-Sona scene behind the curtains was also very naturally done. I liked the way Sona described the little things that bring Ishu joy. Dev appreciates her for being so good to his mom and wants to do something nice for her dad in return. Good to see that.

Dev for once spoke sense when he said sona should be worried about the wife of the married man, and not about the caller on the phone. 

Psycho slipping further into her delusional world. Letter mystery deepens.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

That was such a wholesome episode.

Sanjana trying to gain sympathy ... I feel bad for her. 

But Dev you shouldn't give that much importance to one employee...it gives wrong message to the other employees in your office. Avoid it.

Sonakshi is such a good hearted person. She is so giving. Ishwari should thank her lucky stars for having her as DIL. Koi aur hoti toh yaa toh bhaag jaati ya bete ko lekar alag rehti. That convo was cute. We should teach about the latest technology to our elders.

Dev feeling lucky today...well dude you are. Always remember that. It was good to hear his thoughts on ek tarfa pyaar. Be fierce like this when Sanjana will come onto you or you come to know about her intentions.

Shubh is so cute...that entire sequence was pleasant to watch.

Sanjana got her letter and here Neha arrived. Dono linked hai kya? 

Precap is misleading.

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was basically a compensatory ep for yesterday's bakwaas😛😆

Sanjana's words & actions are not in sync at all. When she spoke over the radio, maybe I felt like Sona felt for her, but then those were mere words. Her doings simply don't indicate a harmless one-sided love.

But one thing I know for sure, the only external factor which can create genuine problems between Devakshi is Ishwari, or rather Dev's blind devotion for his god. That core issue is yet to be sorted, which keeps bugging me.. but I doubt writers have any plan on touching that part.

You play "Yeh Lamhe" in any scene, & that'll be my automatic favourite😃😆 Family & Devakshi scenes were pure bliss. Exactly what defines KRPKAB❤️

Sirf ek sawaal, radio kaun use karta hai aaj kal? Khair chodo, at least Dev ka view toh mil gaya, dil ko shaanti mili..

Ab dekhna, kal ka episode kachra hoga aur Friday uska compensation - fixed pattern of S3😆

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

BTW, "kaun tujhe" was the literally ONLY song editors could fit in???😡 Not cool at all

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

actually this was not bad. i really enjoyed several parts.

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Finally caught up on the episode. It was sweet. Sanjana's scenes were okay, but otherwise everyone else was very sweet, sensible and nice to watch! 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

mundi hilati huvi Psycho khujli is Sanjana's new name.

She bragged about one sided love but when she is home while it’s raining, she wants Dev to feel the same for her..  Do not contradict yourself dear.  Dev is married to love of his life and has a family of 3 kids.

Wonder if Maate Ishu is going to like Psycho more than Sona.  If she knew the real Sanjana.  I seriously doubt even Psycho Sanjana would like the other psycho maate  Though they would make a great tag team 😉

Nice Devakshi, Kids and SOna-Ishu moments.  Loved the phone convo between Ishu-Bijoy concerned about their kids Dev-Sona.  This is how Samdhis should talk and act.  My MIL and my Mom were really good friends.  My MIL would send our house helper to call my mom to our place & talk about so many things.  Sometimes vent about other issues. They had good wholesome, clean friendship. mutual respect & care for each other.  ❤️

I was really shocked to hear Dev's opinion on one sided love of a woman for a married man.  He took wife's side over caller's obsession.  Good for a change.  My mouth dropped at his answer. ☺️ 

Overall a decent episode.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Newbiewriter30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

mundi hilati huvi Psycho khujli is Sanjana's new name.

She bragged about one sided love but when she is home in rain she wants Dev to feel the same for her..  Do not contradict yourself dear.  Dev is married to love of his life and has a family of 3 kids.

Wonder if Maate Ishu is going to like Psycho more than Sona.  If she knew the real Sanjana.  I seriously doubt even Psycho Sanjana would like the other psycho maate  Though they would make a great tag team 😉

Nice Devakshi, Kids and SOna-Ishu moments.  Loved the phone convo between Ishu-Bijoy concerned about their kids Dev-Sona.  This is how Samdhis should talk and act.  My MIL and my Mom were really good friends.  My MIL would send our house helper to call my mom to our place & talke about so many things.  Sometimes vent about other issues. They had good wholesome, clean friendship. mutual respect & care for each other.  ❤️

I was really shocked to hear Dev's opinion on one sided love of a woman for a married man.  He took wife's side over caller's obsession.  Good for a change.  My mouth dropped at his answer. ☺️ 

Overall a decent episode.

She is confused🤣🤣 Kabhi yahan kabhi wahaan, just like the writers!😂😂

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like yday was cool episode.   All issues are brushed off.  It was looking like new beginning.   MIL DIL jelling well. Both in-laws are in good terms.  SIL too showing concern for FIL.  All children happily playing together.   Basically new beginning.  Felt like S4.  

Betwn first time in history of krp, they showed ishu missing her pati.  Looks like cvs read comments in here thought better fans don't consider devish as couple😆.   I always felt dev n ish cries so much for their struggle but never remembered their father/husband.  It was so strange that they hardly missed him.

Precap, ishu n sona color coardinated n dev n sanj color coardinated.  May b in future, we might see these two teams..😆