Omg vijay deshmukh work for raghav???

Dhwani84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As per today's precap last scene raghav will hire VD for diamond delivery same like he used nikhil. If this will happen then pallavi will never forgive him and leave him.

Any idea?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhwani84

As per today's precap last scene raghav will hire VD for diamond delivery same like he used nikhil. If this will happen then pallavi will never forgive him and leave him.

Any idea?

Exactly she will take an extreme step I just hope it’s not related to VD. 

I really don’t want him to be the cause of separation 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Any idea?

Ok yet to watch but if Sanki does become courier 

She should go blast dear baba for doing illegal work

It could be Sanki's saazish revenge plan 

RaghVi separation because of Sanki Raghav pain 

Quite possible

Or if Pallavi bkames Raghav tumhe mere baba ko maara Raghav guilt and pain 

Kuch bhi karke they want Raghav as hard core criminal and Pallavi devi to change him 

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Any idea?

Well he considers Deshmukh as his family, so I don't think he wil employ VD for his illegal activities esp when Pallavi  and d family already knows about it...so I feel it's just to confuse the audience and makes us believe but there might be some twist...hope so...

Merly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Think so dear but that will end up bad for R's and D's fly ...

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

Well he considers Deshmukh as his family, so I don't think he wil employ VD for his illegal activities esp when Pallavi  and d family already knows about it...so I feel it's just to confuse the audience and makes us believe but there might be some twist...hope so...

If u say so … but I don’t believe sikku ka bitter wala tadka 

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope that’s not the case… that would make Raghav completely black…after what happened to Abishek, Raghav continuing to hire ppl to do his illegal business and putting them and everyone at risk itself is wrong. It looks like  Raghav has no respect for human life..employing Vijay as a courier would make Raghav petty & vindictive…I hope they don’t bring him down to that level…when realization hits, he won’t be able to forgive himself leave alone Pallavi forgiving him…neither Pallavi Vijay nor Aye has done anything that bad to deserve this…