Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I watched the episode. Loved it. Anupamaa's signature dishes have value ye even Kavya knows but Vanraj in his ego have chosen to discard those dishes. Leela ka cafe is going to go down in drains now. Maja aayega. 

Bahut mazaa a raha hai yaar 

πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ€£

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True that buddy πŸ€— for anuj anu is more imp πŸ€—β€ 

Hugs to u too dear buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really felt sad that u were not replying to my posts yesterday πŸ˜₯πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

I am in cloud nine now πŸ€—πŸ€—β€β€β€ lots of love to u β€πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

True that buddy πŸ€— for anuj anu is more imp πŸ€—β€ 

Hugs to u too dear buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really felt sad that u were not replying to my posts yesterday πŸ˜₯πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

I am in cloud nine now πŸ€—πŸ€—β€β€β€ lots of love to u β€πŸ€—

Yesterday was a busy day for me . I had to complete my journals .. was stuck in labour room till late night πŸ˜’

We have lost time because of lockdowns so making up now . dont feel sad my buddy 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved anu saying to ravanraj ' baa used to taunt me being saas but u r NO ONE to me now and u r taunting me ' πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Vanraj stopping anu from taking the whole prasad was just so cheap πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Anu anuj scenes were adorable 😍❀ esp when anu understood him when he spoke abt his loneliness and that's why he does not live in a big mansion. 

Tomorrow there is an unnecessary arm wrestling bw ravanraj and anuj. I mean ravanraj has srsly gone nuts πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Anyway waiting for mumbai trip of our maan 😍😍❀❀

Hopefully they get stuck der for a week atleast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž

Thanks for the WU dear buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow Yuvanaa...

Thanks for the tag

What Mumbai trip of Maan? They are gonna go to Mumbai?

Sutapasima thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—

Virtual Hug Hearts GIF - Virtual Hug Hearts Love GIFs

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome dear😊 yeah anu and anuj r going on a business trip to mumbai 😍😜 sbs segment revealed it. Off screenpics have come too. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vanraj never disappoints slides deeper into the abyss

Loved anu saying to ravanraj ' baa used to taunt me being saas but u r NO ONE to me now and u r taunting me ' πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Vanraj stopping anu from taking the whole prasad was just so cheap πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Anu anuj scenes were adorable 😍❀ esp when anu understood him when he spoke abt his loneliness and that's why he does not live in a big mansion. 

Tomorrow there is an unnecessary arm wrestling bw ravanraj and anuj. I mean ravanraj has srsly gone nuts πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Anyway waiting for mumbai trip of our maan 😍😍❀❀

Hopefully they get stuck der for a week atleast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ž

Thanks for the WU dear buddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Baba yaga taunting others is not acceptable as it is. An educated man who thought his wife lacked class, resorting to that is king of creepy. 

What was the motive behind taking away the Prasaad? The woman has fed you for years even when she was sick and even when she was nobody to you. By snatching away the plate and giving her a mere modhak, fine you have enambled her to savour every dish that Anuj painstakingly made for her. She ain't the loser you  have lost your plot Vanraj Shah. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Baba yaga taunting others is not acceptable as it is. An educated man who thought his wife lacked class, resorting to that is king of creepy. 

What was the motive behind taking away the Prasaad? The woman has fed you for years even when she was sick and even when she was nobody to you. By snatching away the plate and giving her a mere modhak, fine you have enambled her to savour every dish that Anuj painstakingly made for her. She ain't the loser you  have lost your plot Vanraj Shah. 

That was very cheap of Vanraj and disgusting🀒I hope Pakhi also door ho jaaye Vanraaj se as she is her laadli daughter. Pakhi Anuj se waise hi kaafi impress hai Anuj uska new bestie hoga😊

Edited by magicalM - 2 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj uska new bestie.. Wah re wah. I so eagerly want that. 

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Or Anuj's daughter