Anupamaa Written Update 22 Sept 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Ganapati Pooja at Cafetaria , Baa asks Kavya to give Aarti to everyone . Anupama feels sidelined . Vanraj states that their Pooja at home and factory was over . Kinjal reminded that here dance academy was there too . ,Babuji reminds they had tk attend Anuj Kapadia’s Pooja too, Van glares at Babuji .  Kavya is asked by Baa to distribute prasad . She happily does it gloating over the fact that Anupama was sidelined . 

As she offers Prasad to Anupama Vanraj takes the plate away n taunts her that Anupama has to attend Anuj’s Pooja too . He ties ehr only one modak saying she better save her space for enjoying Prasad at Anuj’s place . He taunts Anu. She laughs it off and retorts back at Van .

Right then the chef informs that they had received a huge big order . It was of Anupama’s signature dish . Kavya thinks  Anupama was just one naukrani at this place . Vanraj fumes and asks chef to cancel the order . Anu and chef both are shocked . Kavya protests . Why was he harming his own Cafetaria . He his was bohoni  time states Baa. Kavya asks him not to harm himself in his race to harm Anupama . Vanraj declares all dishes of Anupama will be removed from their menu forthwith. Anupama is shocked .

Kavya protests that when Anu had tk problem in preparing the dish. Why was Vanraj agains it ? He better not hurt his own income . Anu states sometimes his wife spoke correct things , he asks Van not to cancel the order .Vanstates Anu was not Anuj’s partner . She was working in five star hotel , why should she work at this tiny no star restaurant? She better not !!

Van assures he will make sure his Cafetaria runs without her dishes . Anu hopes he is correct . She asks were they not friends ? Reminds him how they had become friends right in this Cafetaria . Van does not understand the friendship rishta . Neither Anu Van friendship nor Anu Anuj friendship , he only was filled with anger n ego issues . He was getting jealous of her success . She asks what was bothering him more ? Was it that Anuj was her friend . Or that he was super rich ? Or that he had accepted her proposal n rejected Vanraj’s proposal . 
Van asks Anupama to waste no more time at his tiny Cafetaria . She better go to Anuj’s grand function. 
Anupama laughs at Vanraj n his thinking . This irks Vee all the more .Anupama states that he had insulted the Prasad in his fit of fury .

Babuji , Samar, Pakhi and Kinjal are ready to accompany Anupama . Babuji persuades Baa to  accompany him . She agrees when Pakhi n Kinjal persuade her. , Kinjal asks Toshu to accompany him but he declines .

Kavya too wants to join them. Van is shocked , Kavya explains that she needed a job , so she had to keep good relationships with Anuj . She knew this Cafetaria was no more profitable because this used to run with the help of Anupama’s signature dishes , which Vee had cancelled today . There was nothing expected from this Cafetaria she is sure it would shut shop very soon, so she needed a job and accompanies Anupama. She asks Vee to sit here n cook himself fuming with jealous rage over his ex wife n ex wife’s friend . 

Later Van n Toshu discuss how their wives never listened tk their advises .their ears were only for wearing diamonds , not for listening to their husbands .

At Kapadia house Anuj  is waiting impatiently for Anupama ,he is lost in her thoughts ,  he day dreams about her . 
sooon Anupama enters the house and Anuj is still lost in his day dream. GK comes and shakes him out of his Anupama  dream land and meet the real Anupama standing before him.

Anuj is all smiles . He greets her beaming ear to ear . He does shayari in his mind .

Soon Babuji , mama Ji . Baa, Samar, Pakhi. Kinjal make their entry . 
Anuj welcomes them all , GK and Anuj begins Pooja . They al sing bhajan ; Ganapati stuti . Anu appreciates the Ganapati murti . Kinjal likes the unique murti .baa also appreciates it . Kavya is sure he must have got it made by the best murtikar . GK informs Anuj has created this Ganapati himself , all appreciate his creative skills n sculpture skills .

Babuji states this creation was so beautiful because of Anuj’s pure heart , GK states Anuj learnt Shayari n sculpting in his company . Mama ji jokes how the opposite happened tk Babuji in the company of Baa..

Anuj misses Toshu n Van and he calls Van and extends special invitation and shares his address by text message , Van n Toshu reluctantly reach Kapadia house function . Van wanted to see what was so great about this guy who had impressed his entire family in such a big way within just three days of his arrival !! He will not forgive this guy for snatching away his entire family from him . 

Precap

GK informs how Anujnwas the champion of arm wrestling at his college. Vanraj boasts of the same . 

Vanraj and Anuj have match in arm wrestling. Panja ladana. Both challenge eachother , both claim to be champions or arm wrestling in their youth .Anupama watches them looking worried .

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for a super speedy update ❤️

Originally posted by Roroo

Thank you for a super speedy update ❤️

Thanks for being the early bird n giving me company 🤗

Thank you for the update. I am yet to watch the episode. 

Why toshu giving me vanraj vibes. I am not sayong that he is going to cheat or anything. But as vanraj does not see Anupamaa as same and thinks she should do what he tells her to. Same thing is toshu many times he talks like he has some kind of ownership over kinjal. 

That Vanraj Toshu scene is so funny. Their wives don't listen, don't they? Agar tum dono akal se baath karthe, toh woh sunte!!! 

Loved anu saying to ravanraj ' baa used to taunt me being saas but u r NO ONE to me now and u r taunting me ' 😂🔥

Vanraj stopping anu from taking the whole prasad was just so cheap 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anu anuj scenes were adorable 😍❤ esp when anu understood him when he spoke abt his loneliness and that's why he does not live in a big mansion. 

Tomorrow there is an unnecessary arm wrestling bw ravanraj and anuj. I mean ravanraj has srsly gone nuts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway waiting for mumbai trip of our maan 😍😍❤❤

Hopefully they get stuck der for a week atleast 😂😂🤞

Thanks for the WU dear buddy 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Thank you for the update. I am yet to watch the episode. 

It’s fun watching Anupama in no nonsense mode .

She is willing to retort back to who so ever dared to come in her way lI am loving this . 👏

I watched the episode. Loved it. Anupamaa's signature dishes have value ye even Kavya knows but Vanraj in his ego have chosen to discard those dishes. Leela ka cafe is going to go down in drains now. Maja aayega. 

Originally posted by yuvanaa

Loved anu saying to ravanraj ' baa used to taunt me being saas but u r NO ONE to me now and u r taunting me ' 😂🔥

Vanraj stopping anu from taking the whole prasad was just so cheap 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anu anuj scenes were adorable 😍❤ esp when anu understood him when he spoke abt his loneliness and that's why he does not live in a big mansion. 

Tomorrow there is an unnecessary arm wrestling bw ravanraj and anuj. I mean ravanraj has srsly gone nuts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway waiting for mumbai trip of our maan 😍😍❤❤

Hopefully they get stuck der for a week atleast 😂😂🤞

Thanks for the WU dear buddy 🤗🤗🤗

I think Anuj wil purposely lose the game as he will be lost in Anupama and her beauty . She will be worried about facing Vanraj’s wrath if he loses . Sensing her worries AK will purposely lose to Van .. mark my words . For AK Anupama’s happiness is way more important than  winning a piddly game .
 hugs buddy yuvanaa 🤗🤗