My few points on the show

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just wanted to share a few points i had on the show: 

- Whats with the constant scenes of Rishi and Malishka? Ur having an affair in the same house where his wife is so think thats too much. 

-I think either Lakshimi will find out before the year is up of why they married her to Rishi yet she will keep it to herself. Or she will find out the latest as possible and have a breakdown. Yet by that time Rishi would already be in love with her. 

- Shalu and Ayush are going to happen and that's in doubt whatsoever. They will be Srishti and Sameer of Bhagyalaxmi as they give me the same vibes. 

- I hope they dont continue to repeat the story of previous Ekta shows in this. Want to see a difference and change in this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rishi has been ruined so badly! 

Like I know extra marital affairs is ruling everywhere but was it necessary here? 

Everyone in the house is cheating Lakshmi... And it makes me mad! Like how do people not have conscience???? Kekta ka show hai, toh kuch bhi dikha sakte hai? 

Lakshmi... I don't know... Being nice is one thing.. Being naive is another.. But sometimes over trusting people is stupid! 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Rishi has been ruined so badly! 

Like I know extra marital affairs is ruling everywhere but was it necessary here? 

Everyone in the house is cheating Lakshmi... And it makes me mad! Like how do people not have conscience???? Kekta ka show hai, toh kuch bhi dikha sakte hai? 

Lakshmi... I don't know... Being nice is one thing.. Being naive is another.. But sometimes over trusting people is stupid! 

Fortunately here male lead is not like gul khan heroes. He has shown as good person but good heart. But he is a cheater.

I want a proper redemption track for rishi and want to see strong lakshmi who will take stand for herself 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do like how ML does cares about his wife, but still struck to his gf.. I think he has started falling for FL and just in few weeks he will be heads over heels for her.. also the FIL is trying to get rid of the GF…