Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Preity was so cute, bubbly, pretty and had this positive fun personality, I loved seeing her on screen, it used to make me happy seeing her but after botox she messed up her face. She was not a good dancer but very fun to watch with her fun personality. Srk used to say as long as your having fun on screen, nobody cares if your a great dancer or not. she was not a great actress but I loved her in salaam namaste my favorite movie of her

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't care for white skin or dimples so looks wise she didn't do anything for me. I am not the "adorable" loving type, give me hot. As for acting below average.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’d take half a dimple too. I sometimes get the illusion of a dimple when I hold a pen against my cheeks for a while. Yes, it may be a bruise but desperate times, desperate needs ☺️

https://abeautifulsuccess.com/dimpleplasty-is-the-new-trend/

Woah people can actually do this and it looks natural 😲😲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

https://abeautifulsuccess.com/dimpleplasty-is-the-new-trend/

Woah people can actually do this and it looks natural 😲😲

Will you lend your support for me in this?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sure darling 🤗

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She's a good actress. I liked her performance in Kya Kehna which was one of her first movies and it was a tough script but she acted very well. Her performances in Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Veer Zara, Koi Mil Gaya were good. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I always loved dimples too and I remember years ago someone notice and told me that I had a dimple on the lower side near my lips lol but I wanted the dimples in my cheeks like preity 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I always loved dimples too and I remember years ago someone notice and told me that I had a dimple on the lower side near my lips lol but I wanted the dimples in my cheeks like preity 

I have dimples on both shoulders but what a waste. If only they could move from my shoulder to cheek, I mean WTF am I going to do with shoulder dimples? Tense my shoulders everytime I laugh? 😂

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

One of the best actresses and very criminally underrated these days. She had more charisma and screen presence than all the current generation of actresses combined. She needs to stage a comeback with one of the Khans (preferably Shahrukh or Saif) and avoid making any more movies with the Deols.

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

She was the Anushka Sharma of the 90s though she is a wayyy better actor than Anushka. Had the potential but somehow didn’t get a lot of opportunities to do much else other than happy bubbly modern girl type roles.  

I don't know why Preity gets typecasted as an actress from the 90s. Besides making her debut in the very late 90s, she was very much a 2000s actress. Rani similarly gets treated this way for some reason.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Decent actress. Was good in most of her movies. Not great or anything though.