A new beginning (Rudhita ff)

Nandini25 thumbnail

Hi guys, starting my first ff on Rudhita. Waiting for your feedback. Do tell me whether I should continue or not. 

Part 1

Bondita was sitting beside the window and looking out into the eerily quiet darkness of a village night from the spacious confines of her room in the Das Mansion of Krishnanagar.

She was staring through the old fashioned iron bars of the window with unseeing eyes, not registering either the fireflies flying around just outside the window or the shrill cry of the owl that took up residence on a nearby tree.

Her vision was blurry with unshed tears and the only thing she could see was him, the only thing she could hear was his voice cutting off all ties with her and telling her that he would shoot himself if she came in front of him.

When she planned the secret meeting, she was unaware that she was about to loose the one person she had worshiped above all, the one person who had been her whole world, the one person who had been the anchor in the turbulent sea of life, the one person who had been her safe haven, the one person she had...loved above all.

Yes, she had loved him, her Sakha Babu and still do and would continue to do so till she breathed her last. For her, there was no one other than him. But was it the same for him? Probably not. Like he said, she had just been a responsibility to him which had ended now and therefore, he did not want to have any relationship with her now. But could she believe that? Could he have risked his life time and again and fought with all and sundry for her and not care for her even a little? Did he do everything for her just to fulfill his responsibilities? Memories of the sweet moments they had spent together flitted across her mind. He had always looked out for her, provided comfort and brought happiness in her life and was ready to do anything to bring about a smile on her face. He had always protected her from the scorching flames of tradition as well as the menace of society. Even though his methods to do so had not always been right.

Bondita inhaled sharply. No. She wasn't just a responsibility to him. He was trying to keep her away from the flames of the animosity prevailing between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar by distancing himself from her.

Bondita closed her eyes and tears cascaded down her rosy cheeks. When she opened them, there was a strange determination glistening in the depths of her tear drenched eyes.

"No, Sakha Babu. I won't bow down in front of this enmity. You have taught me not to give up ever and fight back. And fight back I will. I will end this enmity. I will obliterate every single reason you have to stay away from me. But this time I will not forgive you easily. I will not give in even if you come to seek reconciliation. You have hurt your Bondita very much." Bondita looked out with a fierce determination as she promised this to herself as much as to him.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Guys, please tag more people. Mujhe usernames yaad nahi aa raha. ðŸ˜”

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Hi guys, starting my first ff on Rudhita. Waiting for your feedback. Do tell me whether I should continue or not. 

Part 1

Bondita was sitting beside the window and looking out into the eerily quiet darkness of a village night from the spacious confines of her room in the Das Mansion of Krishnanagar.

She was staring through the old fashioned iron bars of the window with unseeing eyes, not registering either the fireflies flying around just outside the window or the shrill cry of the owl that took up residence on a nearby tree.

Her vision was blurry with unshed tears and the only thing she could see was him, the only thing she could hear was his voice cutting off all ties with her and telling her that he would shoot himself if she came in front of him.

When she planned the secret meeting, she was unaware that she was about to loose the one person she had worshiped above all, the one person who had been her whole world, the one person who had been the anchor in the turbulent sea of life, the one person who had been her safe haven, the one person she had...loved above all.

Yes, she had loved him, her Sakha Babu and still do and would continue to do so till she breathed her last. For her, there was no one other than him. But was it the same for him? Probably not. Like he said, she had just been a responsibility to him which had ended now and therefore, he did not want to have any relationship with her now. But could she believe that? Could he have risked his life time and again and fought with all and sundry for her and not care for her even a little? Did he do everything for her just to fulfill his responsibilities? Memories of the sweet moments they had spent together flitted across her mind. He had always looked out for her, provided comfort and brought happiness in her life and was ready to do anything to bring about a smile on her face. He had always protected her from the scorching flames of tradition as well as the menace of society. Even though his methods to do so had not always been right.

Bondita inhaled sharply. No. She wasn't just a responsibility to him. He was trying to keep her away from the flames of the animosity prevailing between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar by distancing himself from her.

Bondita closed her eyes and tears cascaded down her rosy cheeks. When she opened them, there was a strange determination glistening in the depths of her tear drenched eyes.

"No, Sakha Babu. I won't bow down in front of this enmity. You have taught me not to give up ever and fight back. And fight back I will. I will end this enmity. I will obliterate every single reason you have to stay away from me. But this time I will not forgive you easily. I will not give in even if you come to seek reconciliation. You have hurt your Bondita very much." Bondita looked out with a fierce determination as she promised this to herself as much as to him.

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's awesome... please continue

Nandini25 thumbnail

Thank u Ginni ðŸ¤—

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

It's awesome... please continue

Thank u Jini. Will update soon. ðŸ¤—

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Thank u Ginni ðŸ¤—

Welcome Nandu...🤗

surwat bahut achi hai..cont. soon

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN

Welcome Nandu...🤗

surwat bahut achi hai..cont. soon

Thank you Ginni. ðŸ¤—

Will update soon. 

AnVishtian thumbnail

---- Res ---

Sorry dear, Been very busy so couldn't come on here to check anything since yesterday properly.

Will definitely read soon and update! 🤗

Super happy you are decided to pen down an FF, you have awesome writing skills!

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

---- Res ---

Sorry dear, Been very busy so couldn't come on here to check anything since yesterday properly.

Will definitely read soon and update! 🤗

Super happy you are decided to pen down an FF, you have awesome writing skills!

No need to say sorry Rin. Read whenever you have free time. 

Awe! Thank you so much Rin. ðŸ¤—