Molkki Is Not Going Anywhere: Priyal Mahajan

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2021/molkki-is-not-going-anywhere-priyal-mahajan-exclusive-321207.html

Priyal Mahajan has scotched the going off-air rumours of her Colors show Molkki. There has been constant chatter suggesting that this series headlined by Amar Upadhyay might get cancelled due to low TRP (1.1 ratings) on September 16. Every year, the run-up to Colors' reality show Bigg Bosssees major culling of non-performing properties.

"Nothing like that is happening. I am on set as we speak and have not got any heads-up from the channel or production house (Balaji Telefilms). The shoot is on as usual, and I pray that we remain in the air for a very long time to come," asserted Priyal Mahajan, while speaking exclusively to Filmibeat.

Priyal essays the title character in this story focusing on the ancient Haryana practice of giving one's daughter's hand in marriage in exchange for settling dues.

Regarding her take on Molkki's current market position, the actress said, "Every show goes through ups and downs. Our ratings had dipped a tad of late, with the show not airing at the scheduled 10 pm rather coming 15 minutes later, but that problem now stands resolved. So I am hopeful things will get better, and our numbers have already perked up a bit this week."

"All said and done, we have to keep putting in our best irrespective of the direction of BARC trends," asserted the 20-year-old Delhiite.

Shifting gears to the ongoing memory loss track in Molkki, Priyal said, "Viewers are anxiously waiting to see if Purvi (her character name) gets her past knowledge back. The double identity track is also resonating well as per feedback. Rest assured, there will be lots of drama."

With Molkki being her first lead role in television, Priyal is slowly finding her feet in the entertainment industry. She said, "I have learnt a lot over the past year and hope to make a mark for myself in the years to come across mediums, be it TV, web series or films."

Priyal thanked her fans for loving her work and concluded by saying, "They are my most extensive support system, and some get pleased when I respond to their social media messages."

Edited by x-Nahima-x - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing Nahima. As I've said, I hope this show runs for a very long time so hoping the ratings do pick up so Priyal or Amar don't have to answer questions like this going forward.🙏

Sylv.S thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This beautiful show deserves alot and should run for a long time. We love PurVir/PriAm and will continue to support their show!!

I'm hoping this would put an end to the pages that spread false information 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Priyal 20 ki kab hue😳

Sau25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thankyou for shaing this Nahima..

I was never worried about Molkki going offair.. 

But it's nice to know from reliable source... 🤩🤩🤩

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you Nahima dear

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Priyal 20 ki kab hue😳

She will be on 10/3

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Priyal 20 ki kab hue😳

I thought the same 🤪

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

I thought the same 🤪

Ye faltu ke news portal meri baby girl ke age ke badha rahe hai for no reason 😈👋🏻👋🏻

Edited by Nezuko - 2 years ago
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x

https://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2021/molkki-is-not-going-anywhere-priyal-mahajan-exclusive-321207.html

Priyal Mahajan has scotched the going off-air rumours of her Colors show Molkki. There has been constant chatter suggesting that this series headlined by Amar Upadhyay might get cancelled due to low TRP (1.1 ratings) on September 16. Every year, the run-up to Colors' reality show Bigg Bosssees major culling of non-performing properties.

"Nothing like that is happening. I am on set as we speak and have not got any heads-up from the channel or production house (Balaji Telefilms). The shoot is on as usual, and I pray that we remain in the air for a very long time to come," asserted Priyal Mahajan, while speaking exclusively to Filmibeat.

Priyal essays the title character in this story focusing on the ancient Haryana practice of giving one's daughter's hand in marriage in exchange for settling dues.

Regarding her take on Molkki's current market position, the actress said, "Every show goes through ups and downs. Our ratings had dipped a tad of late, with the show not airing at the scheduled 10 pm rather coming 15 minutes later, but that problem now stands resolved. So I am hopeful things will get better, and our numbers have already perked up a bit this week."

"All said and done, we have to keep putting in our best irrespective of the direction of BARC trends," asserted the 20-year-old Delhiite.

Shifting gears to the ongoing memory loss track in Molkki, Priyal said, "Viewers are anxiously waiting to see if Purvi (her character name) gets her past knowledge back. The double identity track is also resonating well as per feedback. Rest assured, there will be lots of drama."

With Molkki being her first lead role in television, Priyal is slowly finding her feet in the entertainment industry. She said, "I have learnt a lot over the past year and hope to make a mark for myself in the years to come across mediums, be it TV, web series or films."

Priyal thanked her fans for loving her work and concluded by saying, "They are my most extensive support system, and some get pleased when I respond to their social media messages."

baby girl ka pehla lead show hai....❤

Kuch nahi hona chahiye show ko re.. 🤧🥺

Tfs nahu.. ❤