Happy Birthday to the other princess, Razia!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ!!! smiley40

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ 364 ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅsmiley41smiley41

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต(๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅsmiley17) ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ!

๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด 

Colorful Party Hats Kids Birthday Party Stock Photo (Edit Now) 706105105

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ-

Rendered Image

๐‘…๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐น. ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‚๐“…๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“…๐’พ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐“ˆ. ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น... ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’! ๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ท๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐ป๐ธ๐‘… ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡.

Ahh... see who's here for you Razia-

Sidharth Malhotra GIF | Gfycat

Shaleen-Sana FC|| [ShaNa Magical Couple] | Celebrity Fan Clubs

I HEAR YOUR VOICE | KDRAMA | Lee jong suk, Kdrama, Atores coreanos

Ye Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai - Creation Gallery || - Page 9 | Yeh Pyaar Nahi  Toh Kya Hai

7 of the most heart-throbbing Song-Song couple moments in 'Descendants of  the Sun' | SBS PopAsia

Edkv2 Mesmerized GIF - Edkv2 Mesmerized Suvan - Discover & Share GIFs

The bday girl herself is here๐Ÿฅณ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b3PAfV2KNo

Wait.... Razia is searching for her beloved... where is he?

Here comes Razia ki jaan, Shahrukh Khan

H Srk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Rizvan Khan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY11 Shahrukh Khan Dialogues To Solve Every Problem In Life

Scroll down for the REAL PARTY

Main thread credit- Bucky and Brute

Edited by Brute - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Let the food party begin!

And many balloons!

And now here comes the cake!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Some wishes from Razia's well wishers๐Ÿ˜ณ

flower divider Myspace comments and graphics Myspace Comments Myspace  Graphics Glitter Graphics - Pimp your profile Sexy Graphics Hot glittery  Comments

oye_nakhrewali

Hey Rumi,

Happy Birthday jaaniโค Hope you have a great day and that this birthday brings in a lot of happiness and love in your life๐Ÿ˜ฌ May you find all that you wish for and may you be granted with all the good things in the world๐Ÿ˜Œ Made a little something for you, hope you like it๐Ÿ™ˆ

Loads of love,

Shibani๐Ÿค—

AppleOfEye

Happy happy birthday dear Razia!!smiley27

You're a sweet soul!! I loved Our conversations about foods & our similar choices!smiley42

Sending lots of love, hugs & duaa for you!!๐Ÿ’“

Enjoy your day to the fullest!!๐ŸŽ‰

-Asfiya ๐Ÿค

Priya185

Happy birthday Razia

You are a sweet girl. Itโ€™s nice talking to you. I hope we always stay friends. 

Love Priya smiley27smiley31

P.S you have the same birthday as my Mum

LazyBing

Happy Happy Birthday to the Komolika of IF๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

Except that sheโ€™s anything but like Nikka๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜

On your Birthday, I hope all your wishes and prayers come true and may you be blessed with every happiness and joy in the coming year๐Ÿฅฐ I hope Allah showers all His blessings on you and blesses you with good health, lots of success and all the good things in lifesmiley27

Always stay as sweet as you areโค๏ธ Eat lots of cake today, party hard and have lots of fun with your loved ones! Happiest Birthday once again๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Love,

Anmolโค๏ธ

Brute

My dear JM, on your special day I wish you good health, happiness, love and a thousand more smiles. May all your dreams come true sooner than you expect them tooโค๏ธ

Always stay your positive, vibrant self. May your special day bring you tons of laughs, gifts and sweets. May god always shower his choicest blessings on you... Stay happy, not just today but throughout lifeโค๏ธ

Looking forward to many more CCs filled with out NOGs gap-shap๐Ÿ˜†

Also your guru wishes you- ลšubha janmadina๐Ÿฅณ

Happy Birthday quotes images | Happy birthday quotes, Cute happy birthday  quotes, Birthday wishes for a friend messages

Beautyful_mess

Dear Rumy

โ€œHope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! 

Hereโ€™s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! 

Happy birthday!โ€ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Short and Long Birthday Wishes for Best Friend | The Right Messages

Bucky thumbnail

And some more wishes!

Bucky

Dearest Komo ji, 

Janam din ki dher saari shubh kamnayein! 

It's been slightly over 1.5 years of knowing you but feels like we've been friends since childhood! Ek deep sa bond form hua hai! One of the three musketeers that you are, your presence lights up the forum, conversations as well as our hearts!

Devil's gang ki member, CC ka dil, may you ever keep shining and continue making us proud! Go rock that Hindi and continue with the noble Jhumru shipping! But hoping Spy ji remains out of sight for the time being๐Ÿ˜‰

Wish you a very happy birthday Razia! May you have a blessed day ahead! Bahut pyaar and dil se best wishes!

Ami tomake bhalobashi!๐Ÿค—

Sana1819786

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 

RAZIA... smiley1

HAVE A VERY LONG AND BLISSFUL LIFE AHEAD... smiley31

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE JOY, SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE... 

LET'S CUT THE CAKE... ๐ŸŽ‚

HERE IS THE GIFT FOR YOU... ๐ŸŽ

MAY YOUR SPECIAL DAY BRINGS YOU SOUNDS OF HAPPY LAUGHTER, WARMTH OF SMILING FACES AND FEELING OF BEING LOVED...๐ŸŽŠ

ALWAYS STAY BLESSED...๐Ÿ˜‡

PARTY HARD... smiley40

ENJOY YOUR DAY.. ๐ŸŽ‰

BYE TAKE CARE... ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hava_na

Happy Birthday (Animated Gif eCard) - Megaport Media | Animated birthday  greetings, Birthday wishes gif, Birthday gif

Hold Tight!!! Your life is about to blast into the stratosphere. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3. 2 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! P.S. don't forget your seatbelt.smiley40smiley40smiley41  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUMIsmiley40smiley41smiley27smiley31 

ALLAH BLESS YOU AND ALWAYS STAY HAPPY SHAPPYsmiley40smiley31

NKKAAAAAAsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley31

Komolika Hina GIF - Komolika Hina Khan - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Khan,  Cool gifs

Happy Birthday GIFs | Tenor

smiley27smiley27 LOVE FROM QUEEN HAVANAsmiley27smiley27

_NINA_

Happiest Birthday To Dear Razia 

May you have many and many  more. May Allah bless you always Image

I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day. 

I wish nothing but good things on your birthday. May the shine bright for you. Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Birthday!

Happy Birthday Once Again 

Tournesol

Dear Razia,

A very very happy birthday to you. You are one of the sweetest and kindest person I have met on IF, and became friends with. On your birthday, I wish happiness for each day of your year ahead. May you have a wonderful birthday, and may all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled. Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’โฃ

Stay happy and healthy. And have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณโค

Lots of love,

Tiara

SoniRSippu21

Happy bday Razia๐ŸŽ‚smiley40, many many happy returns of the day, enjoy your day to the fullest. You are fun, sweet and funny, i love to interact with you. Used to love our talks during Ramadan. And you listened to me and made me confident and happy again when I was low. You call me Api and I truly feel like talking to younger sis when I talk to you. You are a gem, stay blessed. Miss talking to you, hope you be free so we can have convos like we used to. Happy bday once againsmiley31 lots of love

Soni Api

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

The thread is open๐Ÿฅณ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Happy happy birthday my sweet Komoโค๏ธ

Who will say it's been 1.5 years of knowing you? Time flies and with you it sky-rockets๐Ÿ˜† It's been a pleasure to be your friend(and a teacher๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) to chat with you, crack jokes, share stories and most importantly SHIP people๐Ÿคฃ all these memories we have made in this forum are to be cherished for a life time! There's nothing equivalent to a friend with whom you can mess around as well as share 2 AM thoughts with and I will say it's my good fortune to have found a friend like this in youโค๏ธ

On your special day I wish you nothing but everlasting happiness and joy๐Ÿค—May you achieve all your dreams... Keep shining JMโค๏ธ

A small gift for your bday-

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1710

Ik it should have been something sweet and fun but I didn't have much time so abhi ke liye ye lelo... baadmein ek proper gift dedungi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Finally mera bhi res!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Unres

What an amazing thread! Overwhelmed Don't know how to describe the feelings when you see someone is more excited than you for your birthday, planning to make it special for you, making you feel loved! Over the few years I spent here on IF, I saw many beautiful relations, hadn't thought I would have one too, with this forum with you guys! With whom you could crib about anything, anytime without thinking if anyone is judging me! Lucky to have meet you, finding a friend in youโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thanks would be a small word to express my gratitude to both of you! Although you are too busy, you managed your time to make this thread, collecting wishes, thinking to make it perfect! THANKS a lot Lavy & Bucky for this beautiful awesome thread โค๏ธ From the thread name to the last wish, loved everything! Even years after, it would be a memorable birthdayโค๏ธ 

Edited by Ms.Komolika - 2 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Birthday wishes to my virtual sister, Komo ji - Razia!โค๏ธ

Baar baar din ye aaye

Baar baar dil ye gaaye

Tu jiye hazaron saal

Yeh meri hai aarzoo

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Razia

Happy birthday to you!

Sorry couldn't polish/record properly due to a running schedule..but hope you like it๐Ÿค—

BlurredLines thumbnail
Happy Birthday Razia dearest . Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness.
priya185 thumbnail

Amazing work bucky and lavy

Razia๐Ÿค—