Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

That's good newsπŸ‘πŸΌI am good.

You are right sis..Too much information can be dangerous & fatigues the energy levels plus mind starts getting disbanded with too much without proper sieving or categorisation..give yourself small breaks whenever possible & engage in something soothing,the nerves will calm.. dinner ready?

Hi sis somehow I can feel the fatigue built up in me, very stressful. My brain is foggy with too many events one after one. Just keep me in your prayers. Take care good night

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Hello everyone wishing you all a very happy and bright morning. I slept early last night before 10pm and today woke up before the alarm went off. At least feeling good today. Last few days I was so tired and didn't grip the coffee powder jar properly and it dropped and break into pieces. I didn't had coffee for few days and last night husband gt the new coffee powder. Finally can have coffee.. take care all.

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning my lovelies 😊😊😊😊

Have a fabulous Friday morning to all... Stay extra cautious during festive season... Take careπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good morning ladies πŸ€— May today be Fantabulous for all,stay safe & please adhere to CAB πŸ™

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hello everyone wishing you all a very happy and bright morning. I slept early last night before 10pm and today woke up before the alarm went off. At least feeling good today. Last few days I was so tired and didn't grip the coffee powder jar properly and it dropped and break into pieces. I didn't had coffee for few days and last night husband gt the new coffee powder. Finally can have coffee.. take care all.

Morning Sis πŸ€— so happy to know that you are feeling good,never underestimate the power of  early to bed & early to rise plus ..coffee..wella bad cup of coffee is better than no coffeeπŸ˜†

How are girls?   

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning my lovelies 😊😊😊😊

Have a fabulous Friday morning to all... Stay extra cautious during festive season... Take careπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi AartiπŸ€—how is the weather at your end?Here it's spinning softly towards upcoming season & festivities in air are adding to emotion πŸ˜³

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Morning Sis πŸ€— so happy to know that you are feeling good,never underestimate the power of  early to bed & early to rise plus ..coffee..wella bad cup of coffee is better than no coffeeπŸ˜†

How are girls?   

Hi sis morning. Yes kids are ok. Today Friday school ends early . Once they have their lunch and complete their homework etc and they will be glued to the TV. I had a long meeting and discussion. Till the discussion turned chaotic a bit. Then I need to stop and said this will continue following week. After that one by one calling me separately to raise their points I am like okay why am I here then....

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello deariesπŸ€—

A big hug from MishtiπŸ€—

Hope all are doing well

Durga puja starting soon!! 

So here i go with my wishesπŸ˜ƒ

You have to analyse what wish is thisπŸ˜†

Subho sarodiya er priti o subhechhaβ€οΈπŸ€—

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Good morning everyone.how are you all doing.. hopefully things will be okay for all and you guys doing great there. Take care stay safe always

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning dearies 😌😌😌😌

Wishing Happy Dushera to all of you...🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 Enjoy the day.. 🎊🎊🎊🎊And stay safeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™