Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hello AartiπŸ€—

@ bold- you too πŸ˜ƒany special weekend plans lined up?

Hi NityaπŸ€—

Yes going to my brother's place today... My niece is waiting impatiently for me... As she was having her exams.  Now she is free and freely enjoy with meπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Aarti, Haseena, Nitya, Shinu, Monali, Mishtu, Anu and all the ;ovely ladies of the forum family.β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜Š

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous Friday wishes to all my dear onesπŸ€— 

Have a safe and peaceful day ahead❀️ 

Take care and stay safe❀️

AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Hello Aarti, Haseena, Nitya, Shinu, Monali, Mishtu, Anu and all the ;ovely ladies of the forum family.β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜Š

Good afternoon SnehaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Howz u πŸ€—

AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Hi ShinuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U too have great day ahead πŸ€—

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Morning Sis πŸ€— your timetable looks exhausting😳hopefully,you won't neglect your health while rushing to catch the deadlines..how are girls..busy preparing for upcoming exams?

Hi sis yes is indeed exhausting and too much information load in my brain now. Girls are good. Doing their school work and etc.no.exams as all doing online classes. My state now moved to stage 3 with more relaxation. It's a sign school will start soon which I am not ready yet. Alot of things to consider etc. How are you doing..

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Hi NityaπŸ€—

Yes going to my brother's place today... My niece is waiting impatiently for me... As she was having her exams.  Now she is free and freely enjoy with meπŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

That's adorable Aarti, niece and aunts' have such a special bond πŸ€— wishing you a safe journeyπŸ€—

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Good afternoon SnehπŸ€—how has your day been so far, eyeing lunch or work demands are stretching over breather interlude..I am just back from RTO,some paperwork needed to be updated,so lunch break will be compromisedπŸ€”

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Wishing the same Angel , have a calm day aheadπŸ€—,your presence drenches the draught afflicted threads.. kudos to you, managing n multitasking brilliantlyπŸ‘

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hi sis yes is indeed exhausting and too much information load in my brain now. Girls are good. Doing their school work and etc.no.exams as all doing online classes. My state now moved to stage 3 with more relaxation. It's a sign school will start soon which I am not ready yet. Alot of things to consider etc. How are you doing..

That's good newsπŸ‘πŸΌI am good.

You are right sis..Too much information can be dangerous & fatigues the energy levels plus mind starts getting disbanded with too much without proper sieving or categorisation..give yourself small breaks whenever possible & engage in something soothing,the nerves will calm.. dinner ready?