RAQESH BAPAT'S GAME (Spineless Bapat Ki Chal)

BlueMonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So it’s pretty evident now that Shamita is extremely insecure and seeks validation.

It was established on the premier episode itself that Raqesh is heavily into psychology.

Raqesh and Shamita being connection spent ample time together, let’s assume he caught on to the fact super quick (more than the audience)

Raqesh found Divya hot during the premier episode. He tried to make connection with Divya during first week and bitched about Shamita to Divya.

Enter KJo on first Weekend Ka Vaar and he called Raqesh “spineless” and in the same episode Raqesh said “Karan you are being mean” which gave us a glimpse of the fact that Raqesh is really affected by people’s opinion especially opinion of influential person.

It was also evident in subsequent weeks that Raqesh really cared for what public perceived of him.

Considering all of the above facts, to me it seems Raqesh played with Shamita’s mind using her vulnerabilities, and used mixed signals to make her fall for him. And it seems like he just wants a fling with her. It’s not like he isn’t attracted to her, he is. But I don’t think he is looking for what Shamita is looking. And he is pretty aware of the fact of what Shamita wants yet he doesn’t give her clarity for his own selfish reasons. And about Divya, it appears he is using Divya for his gains like to make Shamita insecure, to not to be bound to Shamita, so that people don’t say he is only visible cause of Shamita plus Divya being portrayed as other woman makes Raqesh feel cool and really boosts his ego also it helps his henpecked image in this patriarchal society that loves Kabir Singh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Disagree

Fir me it's ulta... It's Shamita who always guilt trip him for her game.... otherwise for a person like Shamita who came twice in this show...what was her game apart from targetting divya through Raqesh.... If Raqesh was not in this picture, what was Shamita's game??

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Disagree

Fir me it's ulta... It's Shamita who always guilt trip him for her game.... otherwise for a person like Shamita who came twice in this show...what was her game apart from targetting divya through Raqesh.... If Raqesh was not in this picture, what was Shamita's game??

Shamita has always made him feel insufficient. She is evil personified.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think you nailed it! 

Especially the part where he spends time alone with Divya on purpose to prove a point to Shamita. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rakesh is playing mind games definitely...Divya and raquesh are now overdoing it.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

As much as I find Shitty Shammo quite spiteful, I agree with your analysis.

I don't know if he's using Divya to play with Shammo's mind - but he's DEFINITELY using Divya to come out of the 'Henpecked' image he's earned himself with Shamita.

He's using both Shamita & Divya for his own gains.

He started warming up to Divya and keeping distance from Shammo, after she started screaming at him too much and they had major showdowns. He knew, he was coming across as henpecked and got a lot of hints from other housemates, KJo and the guests about the same.

So to disprove everyone that he is NOT henpecked, he started keeping distance from Shammo and would sit with Divya. 

He's VERY calculated. I've always maintained that Raqesh is ALL about the IMAGE. He's all about who or what, makes him look good.

He's clearly not interested in Shamita. She allows him to hug / kiss, do coochie-coo with her, that gives him a lust boost, but that's it.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollylurker

So it’s pretty evident now that Shamita is extremely insecure and seeks validation.

It was established on the premier episode itself that Raqesh is heavily into psychology.

Raqesh and Shamita being connection spent ample time together, let’s assume he caught on to the fact super quick (more than the audience)

Raqesh found Divya hot during the premier episode. He tried to make connection with Divya during first week and bitched about Shamita to Divya.

Enter KJo on first Weekend Ka Vaar and he called Raqesh “spineless” and in the same episode Raqesh said “Karan you are being mean” which gave us a glimpse of the fact that Raqesh is really affected by people’s opinion especially opinion of influential person.

It was also evident in subsequent weeks that Raqesh really cared for what public perceived of him.

Considering all of the above facts, to me it seems Raqesh played with Shamita’s mind using her vulnerabilities, and used mixed signals to make her fall for him. And it seems like he just wants a fling with her. It’s not like he isn’t attracted to her, he is. But I don’t think he is looking for what Shamita is looking. And he is pretty aware of the fact of what Shamita wants yet he doesn’t give her clarity for his own selfish reasons. And about Divya, it appears he is using Divya for his gains like to make Shamita insecure, to not to be bound to Shamita, so that people don’t say he is only visible cause of Shamita plus Divya being portrayed as other woman makes Raqesh feel cool and really boosts his ego also it helps his henpecked image in this patriarchal society that loves Kabir Singh.

i totally agree with u on this. He is manipulative and has been giving mixed signals to her. When he said shamita i wanna spend time with friends now so that later i can be with you.. we have whole time together.. it just clicked me hes playing her. He is just keeping her hanging for sake of ego and attention. Wtever shamita has done i dnt agree.. but he has been at fault as well. Atleast she was geniune and true to him. Whereas if it wasnt for this connection he wouldnt hv made it this far!!