Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Who told u i am shamita fan?πŸ€” 

I supported prateek from love school days, still i do.but if he loses i wont die also.utna bhi hard core nehi hu kisi ke liye.win lose part of the game. 

And yes varun is big factor.i like him personally.in every show he came across a very sober person. I am not voting for anyone,but if i would,for varun mein bhi ek vote prateek ki sath divya ko de deti.

Dont take any show so seriously, na?😊

I still don't understand how a decent and nice person like Varun ended up with someone like Divya πŸ˜†

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I still don't understand how a decent and nice person like Varun ended up with someone like Divya πŸ˜†

Benafsha was his girlfriend prior to Divya. From this we can deduce about his taste in 'women'.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

Benafsha was his girlfriend prior to Divya. From this we can deduce about his taste in 'women'.

I saw Benafsha in Season 11. Though she was quite irritating sometimes but I never found her vile and toxic like Divya.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

she was a toxic person in both her previous shows. why does she have fans to begin with? πŸ˜†

why and how? 😁😁

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

I saw Benafsha in Season 11. Though she was quite irritating sometimes but I never found her vile and toxic like Divya.

Agreed tho i dont thnk she ws that important for show but woh apne mein hi rehti thi. Wasnt shrewd or manipulative. Remember divya came on that season and did rone ki overacting. I thought she is giving some audition..

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

ye kya he sab ek dusre ke gf bf he...LOL bahut choti he inki duniya

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

Agreed tho i dont thnk she ws that important for show but woh apne mein hi rehti thi. Wasnt shrewd or manipulative. Remember divya came on that season and did rone ki overacting. I thought she is giving some audition..

Oh yes I remember that πŸ˜† Her 2 rupees acting and on top of that Priyank's "Dee Dee Dee" was hilarious. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

ye kya he sab ek dusre ke gf bf he...LOL bahut choti he inki duniya

Ye MTV wale apas me hi hook-ups me lage rhte hain πŸ˜†

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Oh yes I remember that πŸ˜† Her 2 rupees acting and on top of that Priyank's "Dee Dee Dee" was hilarious. 

Gandi actin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

she was a toxic person in both her previous shows. why does she have fans to begin with? πŸ˜†

No ideaπŸ˜† u were also her fan na initially? πŸ˜› I only saw her in splitsvilla she broke nibis friendship with priyank and after getting out when she came back again just before semifinale,she abused nibi -who actually helped them from the beginning, and for this divya's best friend baseer /naina also stopped supporting divya.

In this time benafasha was varun's gfπŸ˜†

Then came ace of space.same drama,she by crying by abusing broke chetna and varun's friendship- somehow varun has feeling for chetna but madam ji jadu se khatam kardiya. 

This mtv walo ka ajab sa chakkar.take it from rannvijay,he was with anushka,then broke up,then rann's friend karan's  gf bana anushka,fir sab mil jhulke rehne lagaπŸ˜† benafsha was varun's gf,that time priyank was his friend,divya was priyank's gf. Adla badli ho geya fir,ben becomes priyanks and divya varuns!! Rohan and shruti were together,baseer and naina,phir baseer and lucinda,naina and akash,and then best frnd baseer and shruti became couple,woh bhi shayed breakup.

I mean sab apas mein mil jhulke payar karte hain πŸ˜†

And they manages to have fan also,when splitsvilla ki history ka sabse bada abuser vabya ke fans hein to divya ki kyun nehi!!