Divya ki beautiful journey

Posted: 2 years ago

Kisi ne potato phone se record kiya hai, agar acha wala quality mila toh post kar dunga. πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UI6D4g3uM4

Backup link in case Varun Sood Endemol ne remove kar diya. πŸ˜† 

https://streamable.com/u8ym4y

this is hilarious! she herself knows how negative her journey was... πŸ˜†

Edited by theBoyWonder - 2 years ago

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Vamp of the season πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† And this is what baffles me how she leads the polls πŸ€”

Originally posted by smallwonder

Varun has pleasing personality, varun's fans are supporting her,karna padta hainπŸ˜† divya ke agar pehle se itna fan hota,o ace of space vote se jit ta,vote tab mila tha prateek ko jyada,but space zyada divya ko.and before this ott,i saw her insta,she limited post comments,i dont know the reason,but in other posts i saw ppl are bashing her" eisi hi hey, jo kam kiya hein,sharm nehi hein " bla bla.i dont know wat happened.  So i think moral of the story,some feminists( so called,who dont like neha for her free nature but likes divya for her gali galoj) and varun's fans are voting for her.and yes,wat they say bot, paid votes etc. To hoti hain.

Edited by SushantForever - 2 years ago

Originally posted by SushantForever

Varun has pleasing personality, varun's fans are supporting her,karna padta hainπŸ˜† divya ke agar pehle se itna fan hota,o ace of space vote se jit ta,vote tab mila tha prateek ko jyada,but space zyada divya ko.and before this ott,i saw her insta,she limited post comments,i dont know the reason,but in other posts i saw ppl are bashing her" eisi hi hey, jo kam kiya hein,sharm nehi hein " bla bla.i dont know wat happened.  So i think moral of the story,some feminists( so called,who dont like neha for her free nature but likes divya for her gali galoj) and varun's fans are voting for her.and yes,wat they say bot, paid votes etc. To hoti hain.

Achaa. Wah wah. Varun ke wajah se woh jeet raheen hain. But karan ke wajah yas Shilpa Shetty ke wajah se then she should loose and Shamita should wu  na ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Obviously she knows how negative her journey was,  itne sare shows karne ka experience jo hai uske paas. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Achaa. Wah wah. Varun ke wajah se woh jeet raheen hain. But karan ke wajah yas Shilpa Shetty ke wajah se then she should loose and Shamita should wu  na ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Who told u i am shamita fan?πŸ€” 

I supported prateek from love school days, still i do.but if he loses i wont die also.utna bhi hard core nehi hu kisi ke liye.win lose part of the game. 

And yes varun is big factor.i like him personally.in every show he came across a very sober person. I am not voting for anyone,but if i would,for varun mein bhi ek vote prateek ki sath divya ko de deti.

Dont take any show so seriously, na?😊

Originally posted by SushantForever

she was a toxic person in both her previous shows. why does she have fans to begin with? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by smallwonder

what is more baffling is aisi kaunsi jounrey hai jo khud divya ko nahi dikhti par iske fans ko dikhti hai πŸ˜†