Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Both NM and DP are big stars, and they would grab eyeballs in due time. The other shows in this time-slot are genuinely terrible and hopefully this outlasts them

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Yes exactly. 

And now it is a meh channel. ðŸ¤ª

If only this show would be on a different channel it would be already getting high trps I am sure. 

But I hope atleast on Sony it manages to become the top show.. fingers crossed! 🤞

Sony usually doesn't get high ratings for daily soaps. During that time a bunch of new shows were launched and all of them actually did well. And that worked for the channel. After BALH 1 got launched in May, sony launched KTLK, Parvarish, DEK and SBS too were already there. All these shows got good ratings which were not a regular success for Sony.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellylover202

Sony usually doesn't get high ratings for daily soaps. During that time a bunch of new shows were launched and all of them actually did well. And that worked for the channel. After BALH 1 got launched in May, sony launched KTLK, Parvarish, DEK and SBS too were already there. All these shows got good ratings which were not a regular success for Sony.

So that period was lucky for Sony and all those soaps... 

Idk what to expect from this channel now . I just hope the show has a decent run with a good story. Buss.. 

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

So that period was lucky for Sony and all those soaps... 

Idk what to expect from this channel now . I just hope the show has a decent run with a good story. Buss.. 

That time only Saas bina sasural was doing well before BALH. Other shows were not great. But after Bade, new shows got launched and got good ratings. Another thing was that every show had a USP which was new. I remembered Sony shifted KTLK from 8 pm to 11 pm since the repeat was getting better ratings. And it was around 1.4-1.6 at that time. 

Kaaria thumbnail

Glad it's stable! Sony is the best channel for content-driven shows. It's not surprising at all that Sony offers the best shows. I'm glad BALH2 is on it. Hoping for a positive future. 

TRP never really matters to the channel, it backs content and if the show manages to have good online popularity, Sony would support the show.

Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I want to know if anyone watches the show live through sony liv, will it add to the TRP??? 

Another thing is how important is Online trp fir channels and production houses becoz things are not the same anymore and many people have shifted to OTT.

Anyway trp is a very medieval concept but still prevalent and important for channels becoz how can a sample size of people who have trp machine attached to their tv determine the viewing taste of such a large population. Just becoz lower amount of people with trp machine are watching BALH2 doesn't mean that it's viewership is low. 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Main problem of not increasing TRP their time slot it self because BALH2 have really good competitors on 8 pm time stole 

Pandya store in has no villain and no extras wife and married affair phir v that show doing in good in TRP like 1.9/1.8 yese trp rheti hai 

As we all know these day regressive show and toxic show getting good TRP... 

So if BALH2 wil get 0.7 or, 0.8 it will a big thing