Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

I guess it will increase during the marriage track... abhi toh its like intro n all going on...

During marriage and after, I guess TRPs will increase for sure

One thing that I trust Ekta on is managing to bring trps. Although ofcourse I don't want the story to be made kachra for the sake of trps, but Ekta sure knows what gathers eyeballs. I hope we have good story + good trp in the days to come 

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Ghum ko bandh karwa de...automatically increase ho jayegi🤪

Thanks for sharing Romy!!

I dont think I should talk about it but seriously that show is real kachra🤢 

and to know its leading is really surprising... I cant believe that people are watching that show and its yucky storyline

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

One thing that I trust Ekta on is managing to bring trps. Although ofcourse I don't want the story to be made kachra for the sake of trps, but Ekta sure knows what gathers eyeballs. I hope we have good story + good trp in the days to come 

IKR... she is not call itv queen for no reason😆

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This used to be the case some years back till EK herself was involved. But I think after Alt Balaji has been launched, EK 's focus has shifted from TV. None of her shows are at top any longer, as far as I know

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont think I should talk about it but seriously that show is real kachra🤢 

and to know its leading is really surprising... I cant believe that people are watching that show and its yucky storyline

I haven't seen even a single clip of that show...but the kind of comments I have read about it ðŸ¤£

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

IKR... she is not call itv queen for no reason😆

Yes she knows the perfect formula! ðŸ˜‰

AquaTofana thumbnail

I haven't seen even a single clip of that show...but the kind of comments I have read about it ðŸ¤£

ikr... I read the articles but if you want to know the story line i guess the comments below are quite rich in whats going on🤣

AquaTofana thumbnail

Yes she knows the perfect formula! ðŸ˜‰

have you watched anyother Ekta show?

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Same here. Sometimes I stumble across spoilers or news articles about it and well...it makes my eye roll ðŸ˜†

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

have you watched anyother Ekta show?

Yes ofcourse ITV is filled with her shows ðŸ˜†

Although I haven't watched any other show of hers completely.. but on and off I have watched quite a few. Among those I loved Pavitra Rishta , Yeh hai Mohabbatein, and BALH1. These shows really started off in a wonderful note , with good story + great trps. Later on they all became trash which is another story 😅

Have you watched other ekta shows?