Who should not Win BB OTT?

Poll

Anyone But...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Please vote. For me, Anyone but Nishant would be ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For me, Nishant and Divya (people I initially didnt like at all) have worked hard to give content and be relevant so they deserve it.  Nishant an absolute nobody for me since I didnt know him at all before the show made a mark with his intelligent moves, interesting take on situations and people, and expressing himself so clearly and succinctly made a mark.  People might call his behaviour manipulative but then whats the point of not playing on the forefront.  People in the house also respect him as they always ask for his viewpoint and dont treat him as a nobody even if they may not completely like him.  He has earned that respect.  

Divya also who I hated initially has risen and showed her strength and personality and come out strong on top for me.  Her Shamita fight also was more choreographed by KJo and then the egos of other HMs.  Shamita WAS controlling and was pushing her to behave in a way she wanted with Pratik... why should Divya have done that?  When she was talking about Shams to Raqa and others, even Shamita was talking about Divya behind her back to Neha, Ridhima and others.  So why was only Divya pulled up?  She hadnt bitched anything extra ordinarily bad, and in fact she had told Shammo on her face also not to try and control her reactions.  So this huge rivalry only started by KJo unnecessarily and unfairly only showing Divya in a badlight.  

After this the girl has just shinned.  She has risen through all the hate and bias and held her own.  Many ppl would have just collapsed and given up in the midst of such hate and critic, like Raqa almost did.  

I dont think she has been worse or been more rude than the self professed queens Shamita and Neha, who think they know it all and that everyone should behave according to their wishes. Those two have done worse and said worse things than Divya ever has.  In fact Divya has been more in their face and said it upfront than these two who bitch behind her back.  The host sees this as a "discussion" and sees Divya expressing her views as "bitching" - what hypocrisy.  

And Pratik who is also so popular.  He has done nothing except been childish, bratty and such cashing in on his lusty behaviours.  He may look like a nice caring guy, but then thats not the game.  He had absolutely lost it after the first two weeks and was like a headless lusty chicken not having any game.  He will bring nothing more to the BB game except having affairs and screaming shouting and throwing tantrums for no reason.  

Raqa though I like the poor guy, he has no chances of winning so irrelevant having him in this poll.  

Shamita is only her because of her connections and Divya sort of made her game.  And I dont like her so wont even say much but for me she is not winner material.  Very mean and self absorbed, is that a winner?

smallwonder thumbnail

Its strange and funny - Divya is topping both polls 😆

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

For me, Nishant and Divya (people I initially didnt like at all) have worked hard to give content and be relevant so they deserve it.  Nishant an absolute nobody for me since I didnt know him at all before the show made a mark with his intelligent moves, interesting take on situations and people, and expressing himself so clearly and succinctly made a mark.  People might call his behaviour manipulative but then whats the point of not playing on the forefront.  People in the house also respect him as they always ask for his viewpoint and dont treat him as a nobody even if they may not completely like him.  He has earned that respect.  

Divya also who I hated initially has risen and showed her strength and personality and come out strong on top for me.  Her Shamita fight also was more choreographed by KJo and then the egos of other HMs.  Shamita WAS controlling and was pushing her to behave in a way she wanted with Pratik... why should Divya have done that?  When she was talking about Shams to Raqa and others, even Shamita was talking about Divya behind her back to Neha, Ridhima and others.  So why was only Divya pulled up?  She hadnt bitched anything extra ordinarily bad, and in fact she had told Shammo on her face also not to try and control her reactions.  So this huge rivalry only started by KJo unnecessarily and unfairly only showing Divya in a badlight.  

After this the girl has just shinned.  She has risen through all the hate and bias and held her own.  Many ppl would have just collapsed and given up in the midst of such hate and critic, like Raqa almost did.  

I dont think she has been worse or been more rude than the self professed queens Shamita and Neha, who think they know it all and that everyone should behave according to their wishes. Those two have done worse and said worse things than Divya ever has.  In fact Divya has been more in their face and said it upfront than these two who bitch behind her back.  The host sees this as a "discussion" and sees Divya expressing her views as "bitching" - what hypocrisy.  

And Pratik who is also so popular.  He has done nothing except been childish, bratty and such cashing in on his lusty behaviours.  He may look like a nice caring guy, but then thats not the game.  He had absolutely lost it after the first two weeks and was like a headless lusty chicken not having any game.  He will bring nothing more to the BB game except having affairs and screaming shouting and throwing tantrums for no reason.  

Raqa though I like the poor guy, he has no chances of winning so irrelevant having him in this poll.  

Shamita is only her because of her connections and Divya sort of made her game.  And I dont like her so wont even say much but for me she is not winner material.  Very mean and self absorbed, is that a winner?

In my opinion, Nishant is not a "nobody". If you watch reality shows, he is a regular face amongst dance shows for years and years together. So all this hooplah that these people have created about being the "haves" and "have nots" is just a farce and manipulation of the audience mind - when you keep insisting on something, it sticks into your head - that sort of a thing. Same goes for Pratik & Divya - she has repeatedly boasted of her shows. 

Divya for me is ok, I dont have any issues with her game except that she hasnt done anything on the show. She has hardly been doing anything. Maybe not her fault because she didnt get to play tasks. But even otherwise, I didnt find her much active. And I find her guffaws quite artificial and put up. Other than that I dont dislike her.

For Shamita, again this is a thing created by them that she is privileged. By that logic, people from known background should just sit at home I suppose. Or else, whatever they do they will be accused of being there because of their position. 

But to each his own. So all good 😊👍🏼

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If i give vote for divya koi faida nehi,she will win anyways. But bhul se bhi raqesh snake na jeetey.i voted for him😛

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Nishant won’t win. History has it that mean and manipulative players don’t win (Sid was an exception, maybe because of his popularity). 

I don’t count Rakesh, so don’t care. Since Neha is out - the only three left are Pratik, Divya, and Shamita. I don’t mind either Pratik or Divya taking the trophy home. Shamita needs to go! Raka is her trophy! 🤣

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Nishant won’t win. History has it that mean and manipulative players don’t win (Sid was an exception, maybe because of his popularity). 

I don’t count Rakesh, so don’t care. Since Neha is out - the only three left are Pratik, Divya, and Shamita. I don’t mind either Pratik or Divya taking the trophy home. Shamita needs to go! Raka is her trophy! 🤣

Wow you sound confident, I hope that is true 😊 I dont think pratik would win. So I guess divya it is 😆

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Wow you sound confident, I hope that is true 😊 I dont think pratik would win. So I guess divya it is 😆

Yeah, Nishant will walk out the door with his belly sticking out, hand on the hip, and head falling back (the only thing left is going to the nearest stoplights and putting up a show for money).

Pratik / Divya - doesn't matter. Shamit's trophy (actually TROPHA) will be awaiting her outside. 

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Yeah, Nishant will walk out the door with his belly sticking out, hand on the hip, and head falling back (the only thing left is going to the nearest stoplights and putting up a show for money).

Pratik / Divya - doesn't matter. Shamit's trophy (actually TROPHA) will be awaiting her outside. 

🤣 

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Its strange and funny - Divya is topping both polls 😆

because both shamita and Pratik fans are voting for Divya here. 

Shamita is leading at the moment that too without help from Pratik fans... lol.. Thats real achievement