Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Sorry for leaving you teary-eyed, Neha.  Thank you so much. πŸ€—β€οΈ

You could make me bawl and I won't complain πŸ€—

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya, Behen! I almost got a mini heart attack. πŸ˜† Thought i lost my sanity and writing them everywhere. 🀣

I never knew you were into IPZN. You never appeared. πŸ€“

I always read your stories, commented too. U don't remember, famous writer jiπŸ˜†

Shows disappoint me alot and really ek dil kitni baar tootega over fictional characters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I always read your stories, commented too. U don't remember, famous writer jiπŸ˜†

Shows disappoint me alot and really ek dil kitni baar tootega over fictional characters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There is no way on the earth I can forget anyone. Hold on. Me going back to check.

Meanwhile wondering, how the heck do I not remember!

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Gotcha. πŸ˜’

My memory doesn't betray me often so I have no clue how did this happen! I guess I truly am too overwhelmed with IF, Wattpad and Instagram.  πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Now that I recall, I think it didn't click me back then in the IPZN forum who you are. My apologies. My apologies! πŸ˜’

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's okay, it's okay πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

OMG so thrilled to see you writing in this forum

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

OMG so thrilled to see you writing in this forum

Hello there! Thank you for such exciting welcome. Please tell me you've changed your username which is why I can't recognize you or else I would have to drown myself in the pool of shame. πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hello there! Thank you for such exciting welcome. Please tell me you've changed your username which is why I can't recognize you or else I would have to drown myself in the pool of shame. πŸ˜†

its heavenlybliss/unique.sheepπŸ˜†

You can call me Hinna😳

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Haayyeee!!

This was such a beautiful OS! Such a sweet moment between Karan and Monami!❀️

They are so much affected by each other's presence in their lives but cannot comprehend the reason behind it. Monami wanting to make sure that Karan was alright and Karan wanting her to stay❀️

My fav part was when Karan got to know that Monami kept on looking for him even after one and a half-hour of trying to find him, to reach the lake that is just a few minutes away from the academy. She did it for him and he recognized that. It was beautiful!