Celebration on Neha's eviction

Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw twitter and it is flooded with people celebrating Neha's eviction so much so, that #NehaBhasin is trending for the first time this season. It just amazes me that a person has managed to gather the hatred of so many people in such a short time, including myself. 

It would be interesting to see her reaction now coz she has been lead to believe by the makers that she is being seen as a queen outside. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yesssss! ðŸ¥³

if this is true then im very happy about it! deserving top 5 rehgaye. well, not exactly raqesh lol but in the words of manu punjabi (referring to shamita) "madam acchhi contestant hai par madam ko ek aadmi toh lagega" ðŸ˜†

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

I just saw twitter and it is flooded with people celebrating Neha's eviction so much so, that #NehaBhasin is trending for the first time this season. It just amazes me that a person has managed to gather the hatred of so many people in such a short time, including myself. 

It would be interesting to see her reaction now coz she has been lead to believe by the makers that she is being seen as a queen outside. 

i too dint like her...but come on its a show....we hated mahira,jasmin etc...now its all neutral...i hope her stay in BB wouldnt create a lot of stress in her personal life...she somewhere said she is suicidal drepressed at one point of life....i am not saying she will take extreme step....i hope she doesnt let all this negative sentiment affect her life...having seen her in BB, she is strong and will justify/manipulate whatever and move ahead in life.....

ppl troll trend etc and move on to a different topic...but the victim ( wheter they desrve it or not) will always have it in the back of their mind if they are not super strong.....

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sidharth died,sushant did suicide,and many more did suicide or died in the mean time-still fans or people does this.how many death will give this people peace?🙂 May God Help them

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I used to be her fan for her singing. Now that I have seen her for who she really is, I can't stand her! So she is minus one fan!

And mind you I am not watching this OTT thing regularly, even the little bits I saw of her have put me off completely!

Sad but true!

And my take is not on what is moral, immoral, etc. but just her personality. Unable to let go of grudges for even the smallest thing, filled with negativity, self-opinionated, insecure, queen-sized ego, etc. etc.

By the way I also don't get what people see in Prateek!!

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m happy. 

Enough of lust given by neha and Prateik

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Yes and those same people abuse Bollywood for “Bullying“ SSR 

They need to look in the mirror before accusing others when they are worst than them

Oh God this world is full of Vile and negative people 

Gaba’s song Hypocrisy Hum mein hai is perfect for them 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yes and those same people abuse Bollywood for “Bullying“ SSR 

They need to look in the mirror before accusing others when they are worst than them

Oh God this world is full of Vile and negative people 

Gaba’s song Hypocrisy Hum mein hai is perfect for them 

i thought ppl will learn something after so many sad demises.Actually we never learn.i am upset actually.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No wonder people are celebrating her eviction. Disgusting

https://twitter.com/crystal50456915/status/1437412946204717059?s=21

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most of the fandom pages ( especially pratik) were praying for her eviction and rejoiced when she was out......its like ppl rejoice when a player in cricket from opposite team is out

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago