ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Yaso1.0


Hi girls ❤️

Hope they finish this track soon

The show is under scanner again

hi bhabisa smiley27smiley31how  r u 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by VijayBlood


ya I can understand nowsmiley37smiley37Ya all are suitable only for himsmiley37

Dear save ur Hubby Viku because today Kajari's eyes on him smiley37smiley37

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by VijayBlood


hi bhabisa smiley27smiley31how  r u 

omg 😲 u find new bhabhisa for u n ur hubby but first ask ur bro Veer that he is ready to change his wifey or not smiley37smiley37

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by 1PariGupta


Dear save ur Hubby Viku because today Kajari's eyes on him smiley37smiley37

Next they will consider about it. God's intervention Kiara out Kajri insmiley37

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by caller123


What is the new plot? Is it interesting one or ring ring a roses?

New plot is Jai n Nandini's married life truth is coming in front of Rajawat's n they will help Nandini to get rid of that chachundar. 

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by 1PariGupta


New plot is Jai n Nandini's married life truth is coming in front of Rajawat's n they will help Nandini to get rid of that chachundar. 

Where did you get this Pari? If this is the plot we will watch

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by caller123


Next they will consider about it. God's intervention Kiara out Kajri insmiley37

yes they want to Kiara out from Viku's life n Kajari's entry in Viku's life as his wife smiley37smiley37

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by 1PariGupta


yes they want to Kiara out from Viku's life n Kajari's entry in Viku's life as his wife smiley37smiley37

My time has comesmiley37smiley37


Fahmaan Khan Megha Ray Apna Time Bhi Aayega 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
ATBA episode 269- 14th September 2021 Tuesday

pencil caller123   stackexchange 29   eye 748

caller123 29 748 2 days ago 1PariGupta
ATBA episode 268- 13th September 2021 Monday

pencil caller123   stackexchange 20   eye 798

caller123 20 798 3 days ago caller123
ATBA episode 267- 11th September 2021 Saturday

pencil caller123   stackexchange 59   eye 1626

caller123 59 1626 4 days ago 1PariGupta
ATBA episode 266- 10th September 2021 Friday

pencil caller123   stackexchange 154   eye 2241

caller123 154 2241 6 days ago LoveYourself_20
ATBA episode 264- 8th September 2021 Wednesday

pencil caller123   stackexchange 132   eye 2359

caller123 132 2359 7 days ago VijayBlood

Topic Info

8 Participants 152 Replies 1988Views

Topic started by caller123

Last replied by 1PariGupta

loader
loader
up-open TOP