Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

I don't think it will be that simple. They will find a way to get on our nerves with the upcoming plot. Jai will  not give up that easily. 

yes agree with u 👍

Jai is cheap n cunning evil person. Today also he slapped Nandini again for Champa. Day by day he is going worst with Nandini. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ur bro n bhabhisa taking their onscreen role seriously that's why they play hide n seek here also. Today in show ur bhabhisa played hide n seek with ur bro n that Bail Suraj 🤣🤣

They have already taken it seriously. For a second see my bro. Never speaks against bhabhisa these days.🤣🤣 Only he (Rish) can understand her well.  Even Bhabhisa hates herself🤣 for doing stupid thing but not my bro🤣 After all husband of the year🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Yup, I came here looking for her. But she has already gone. 🤣

ya ya we got u 🤣 ur eyes always searching for ur wifey even during the pooja ur eyes were on serach of ur wifey n ur Dadisa gave u signs to do puja peacefully 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Somehow they will keep Jai till the end of the show.

yes Jai is one of the main Villain of ATBA. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Just realised how kajri and kiara ji sounds way too similar. Vikram will get confused soon. 🤣🤣

lols soon Vikram will become mad because of both the girls 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

I cannot see. hmm maybe there will a point that Nandu cannot hold any longer and will call just as soon as they end this track. Somehow they don't give 2mnts peace to RanVeer. 

RanVeer is not made for living peaceful happy married life as a happy married couple. That's why problems come back to back in their lives without break. 

caller123 thumbnail

lols soon Vikram will become mad because of both the girls 🤣🤣

Don't worry I am going to do Yoga with Birju. 🤣🤣

Dear save ur Hubby Viku because today Kajari's eyes on him 🤣🤣

ohh I didn't see it but how can . May be god trying to release some stress lines on me that's why God (ganapathi)make me skip that scene. 🤣🤣Ganapathi pappa morya ✨🙏

1PariGupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Sorry Dactarsahab can't spend time with u bec of that bull and his shaitaan mother 

omg 😲 plz give u a break from them n spend sometime with ur Dr.Sahab otherwise he will go crazy for u n become another Kabir Singh version 3.0. See he is so restless without seeing u.🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

RanVeer is not made for living peaceful happy married life as a happy married couple. That's why problems come back to back in their lives without break. 

I am waiting for this track to be over. Hope they don't give us another headache. Somehow MU or separation won't work now. It will be risky if they show it. As this is under scanner.  People didn't like Suraj's character that's why they stopped watching.