Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by ppnn7191

I agree! But before anything I want him to start called that psycho PP PATRALEKHA and not Pakhi!! Now I'm beinging to believe if Neil wants to call PP Pakhi because in the original, Rono I don't think had a nick name for her! 

I saw him calling Rupkatha and RK was not allowed to touch him the way she does... I am not sure what is the glitch here...since just yesterday as per Neil, Sai is saying Parivar's intention is not good for having this pooja...after shooting two scenes where she says Pakhi's intention is not right... Both the actors shot the scenes with Sai, where PAKHI's intention was called out and yet say Sai is saying Parivaar ki intention sahi nahi hai...smiley37 Baaki when it comes to Pakhi's doings, all characters are grey..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 days ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

I saw him calling Rupkatha and RK was not allowed to touch him the way she does... I am not sure what is the glitch here...since just yesterday as per Neil, Sai is saying Parivar's intention is not good for having this pooja...after shooting two scenes where she says Pakhi's intention is not right... Both the actors shot the scenes with Sai, where PAKHI's intention was called out smiley37 Baaki when it comes to Pakhi's doings, all characters are grey..

yesterday interview! the two great actors of the show made themselves look like fools and one of them was very confidently delusional as usual ! LOL!!! 

No offence guys !

But I liked today's dialogues of Samrat 

I will always respect you & stand by you without any expectations of anything from you !

Love is always unconditional. 

Love makes you happy ,it makes you secure.Secure that I have someone who will be there if there is any problem. 

But here both Sai & virat are constantly fighting with each other. 

They might love each other but respect is surely missing . !

Originally posted by kahkashansakina

So Sai said Dooriyan hamesha ke liye mit  jayegi 🤔

Kise ke beach ki Dooriyan hai yeh ??

1.Sai aur Virat ke beach ki Dooriyan mit jayegi hamesha ke liyesmiley9

2. Pakhi aur virat ki Dooriyan mitayegi sai.

Precaps and promos  of Ghum are always misleading..

Remember mohabaat ka mahina..mahina was there,but no mohabats...

I feel Precaps promos are written by some other team who are not even aware of the story of ghumsmiley29

I even feel that cafe episode writer and the current virat dialogue writer are two different persons..smiley36

Or rather the copy paste translators of the show...

Every day morning some one will download the Bengali dialogues... translate using Google...take copies.. distribute it to all...won't even proof read..

Originally posted by RainbowSun

Precaps and promos  of Ghum are always misleading..

Remember mohabaat ka mahina..mahina was there,but no mohabats...

I feel Precaps promos are written by some other team who are not even aware of the story of ghumsmiley29

I even feel that cafe episode writer and the current virat dialogue writer are two different persons..smiley36

Or rather the copy paste translators of the show...

Every day morning some one will download the Bengali dialogues... translate using Google...take copies.. distribute it to all...won't even proof read..

I disagree, if they were copying and pasting without proofreading then some of the scenes and developments would make sense. Either someone is reading and amending or they are using a poor translation service!

They always put Ayesha on it because of her fans..not going to trap again..

The way story is going not gonna watch again..will watch the pregnancy drama .. if there is a drama because GHUM team loves DIDI..

She has still full-on family support and Samrat's to..

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Going by this serials previous stupid meaningless dialogues…..this precap means nothing. They simply show stupid dramatic precaps and deliver nothing. 

m

they basically want to say Ganpati is next week … keep watching 

Originally posted by Dvanshi123

No offence guys !

But I liked today's dialogues of Samrat 

I will always respect you & stand by you without any expectations of anything from you !

Love is always unconditional. 

Love makes you happy ,it makes you secure.Secure that I have someone who will be there if there is any problem. 

But here both Sai & virat are constantly fighting with each other. 

They might love each other but respect is surely missing . !

Even SaiRat started like this love and support…after 2-3 months they started fighting like cats and dogs .. abhi tak Sam has not seen what a venomous snake his wife is 

Edited by msin - 2 days ago

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin