Posted: 2 days ago

Rekha ko laane ke liye budget nahi tha...... warna Rekha and Full Speed pe Fan (to make her hair breezy) is what they show in dhamaka promos smiley37

Originally posted by asmi_joya

.What  I understood from the precap was...it was newly shot...You see Sai's dialogues in the end denoted something else.. She has decided to leave Virat today...However the precap talks about reducing the gaps between Virat Sai..SO they are assuring the audience that this Ganpati will bring them closer...

Again they are using Sai/Ayesha announcing it has a bait since they know that works...

ganpati bappa Chamatkar dikhaye bas kuch acha hosmiley1 mein old SaiRat ko bohut missed karti hu smiley19

Kise din agye smiley6

.What  I understood from the precap was...it was newly shot...You see Sai's dialogues in the end denoted something else.. She has decided to leave Virat today...However the precap talks about reducing the gaps between Virat Sai..SO they are assuring the audience that this Ganpati will bring them closer...

Again they are using Sai/Ayesha announcing it has a bait since they know that works...

I have a feeling sai may ask for a divorce.. but again our speculation rarely is true! But your right about the bait! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 days ago
Originally posted by ppnn7191

I have a feeling sai may ask for a divorce.. but again our speculation rarely is true! But your right about the bait! 

No she wont...Virat will cry...say sorry and things will be fine... 

No she wont...Virat will cry...say sorry and things will be fine... 

I doubt virat will even realise what he has done this time! and with PP washing what ever little brain that he has left I don't think he will apologise this time.. but to patch up sai will also have to apologise for her choice of words with virat but I wonder if  there is scope for any sensible track! 

I doubt virat will even realise what he has done this time! and with PP washing what ever little brain that he has left I don't think he will apologise this time.. but to patch up sai will also have to apologise for her choice of words with virat but I wonder if  there is scope for any sensible track! 

Can't believe a highly ranked police officer with such pea sized brain.. smiley11

Honestly he never realises his mistakes...Either someone has to tell him or something averse happens as a result of his action... Sai needs to apologise for her words, but then Virat needs to apologise for his actions and words and what his ex made her go through the whole year...

Honestly he never realises his mistakes...Either someone has to tell him or something averse happens as a result of his action... Sai needs to apologise for her words, but then Virat needs to apologise for his actions and words and what his ex made her go through the whole year...

I agree! But before anything I want him to start calling that psycho PP PATRALEKHA and not Pakhi!! Now I'm beinging to believe if Neil wants to call PP Pakhi because in the original, Rono I don't think had a nick name for her! 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin