Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

She wasn’t reacting much cos some of the comments where just amazing? Like they want the story to be revealed during the life and well take my name…I must says she is cheeky in some comments 😂😂😂

LOL haan kya...oh I was there for the few seconds she was playing with her dog..I presume people were just being obnoxious in their comments...

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Yahi hona hai.. Aur kya naya ho sakta hai.. Promo mei camera batake they tricked us for the guessing ame.. Now seeing the BTS things are falling into place.. 

But itna to hai.. K dd nazro se utrengi partially hi sahi.. For getting instigated by her mom.. That is why that disgusted look on Adi's face.. N iske baad that room wala camera n Adi ka indifference towards M.. He might accept the responsibility of baby but M ko accept nahi karna will lead to her planning imlie ka NDE n pardafaash almost simultaneously.. 

Did i make sense??  🤣

Oh you did - I think here we all seem to be in the same page on that ke the end of this will be either AC or Malini trying to get rid of Imlie and being shown the door by Adi - that is what I feel will happen.

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Whatever765

LOL haan kya...oh I was there for the few seconds she was playing with her dog..I presume people were just being obnoxious in their comments...

Was she playing with her dog? Hahah… in went in after that… they were asking her salary? How she should stop eating  meat? Pic of her mom! So silly.., but she didn’t get defensive.. I think gm is rubbing off on her cos she gave a couple of sarcastic comments in a joke.. I feel this is damage control cos of the recent uproar with the track cos generally she said she is not really comfortable I believe in the past  

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Was she playing with her dog? Hahah… in went in after that… they were asking her salary? How she should stop eating  meat? Pic of her mom! So silly.., but she didn’t get defensive.. I think gm is rubbing off on her cos she gave a couple of sarcastic comments in a joke.. I feel this is damage control cos of the recent uproar with the track cos generally she said she is not really comfortable I believe in the past  

Didn't get this?? Can u explain.. Why would GM rub off on her?? N she's not comfortable regarding what?? 

Rollingdeep thumbnail

I must add she kept eating Pringles 😂😂😂… her sis was in yeh background and she was jiving to some so ng someone asked her if she liked  … it was so down to earth in her living room. 

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Didn't get this?? Can u explain.. Why would GM rub off on her?? N she's not comfortable regarding what?? 

As in with the sarcastic humor which we know he is famous for 😂😂😂😂

The comfortable  part was I think somewhere she once said that she is not so comfortable doing these lives just like that.. but I could be wrong.. I feel she is quite introverted I mean and quiet type like my youngest… they will be bouncing around in public but actually they are quite introverted … the bouncing around is to hide their uncomfortableness… but this is my observation. I don’t know her in real life 

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

GM can be extremely sarcastic and downright troll worthy to some of the inane comments he got during the last live they did together.😆

So I am assuming that was what RD referred to ST giving sarcastic replies in her live today😆

Also both are not very comfortable doing live very often as they cannot say much and people keep asking them questions about the track. GM usually only comes live if it something important or a special case like last time.

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

GM can be extremely sarcastic and downright troll worthy to some of the inane comments he got during the last live they did together.😆

So I am assuming that was what RD referred to ST giving sarcastic replies in her live today😆

Also both are not very comfortable doing live very often as they cannot say much and people keep asking them questions about the track. GM usually only comes live if it something important or a special case like last time.

Yeah some questions were just 🤦‍♀️… like are u sure U are 17? She was like shall I show u my ID card? My picture is nice there 😂😂😂

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai tum log iss express speed mein pregnancy ko leke itna shocked kyun ho 

Woh devi hai, pregnancy apne aadhar pe kabhi bhi ho sakta hai 

I will edit this … 

Cannot directly mentioned the name 

In whole mythology I think only one lady 

Conceived without natural or artificial way …

Hope you know the name …but pls don’t mention…

Religiously sensitive… 

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago