Frequent Posters

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Yes one has to be accepted to mass people as well as class people πŸ˜Š

Aru can sing any type of songs β˜ΊοΈ

However lyrics should be decent πŸ˜Š

I feel - composition is the most important in a song, singing no.2, and lyrics no.3 - Just like they have made Romeo Juliet type of movies million times -so, story or cast did not matter - it was the presentation of that same old story- which made the difference in film being a hit or a flop. Same with songs - composition is the most important. Just my opinion πŸ™‚.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

What is the content? I face difficulty in accessing few IG linksπŸ˜”

A fan page has interspersed clips from Indian Idol episodes into the Octopus reel on the O Saiyyonni song, depending on the lyrics.  For example, for "tu kabhi soan pari" they have used a clip from the Grande Finale performance of Arunita, and so on.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I am not a fan of HR's compositions or his style of singing. So all these songs are stuff I would not normally listen to if Arunita was not featured. Frankly, I feel the 2nd song has more long-term musical value though again the lyrics are rather amateurish

Re. bold: he really should let the lyricists do their job instead of trying to do everything himself! 

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

3 M views done before 24 hours.  Was Teri Umeed higher than this?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

3 M views done before 24 hours.  Was Teri Umeed higher than this?

Can't remember clearly but I feel this one is doing better than the 1st one and marginally worse than the 2nd.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Can't remember clearly but I feel this one is doing better than the 1st one and marginally worse than the 2nd.

The first one was a video with actors and there was a lot of demand for a studio version - and having two versions of that song probably brought down the overall views.  But of course, we can make out that these "studio versions" that HR has released of these songs, Danish, Sawai are all actually not the original song recordings.  

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

The first one was a video with actors and there was a lot of demand for a studio version - and having two versions of that song probably brought down the overall views.  But of course, we can make out that these "studio versions" that HR has released of these songs, Danish, Sawai are all actually not the original song recordings.  

So, this one did 3.2M in 24 hours. Unless something dramatic happens this will be at the 10M mark in a week and reach 20M in 3 weeks. Nothing great, but not a flop. 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ashish, sayli , aru and pawan were so close in idol. 

So surprised that ashish and sayli didn't talk about this new arudeep song on their Instagram

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Ashish, sayli , aru and pawan were so close in idol. 

So surprised that ashish and sayli didn't talk about this new arudeep song on their Instagram

And Pawan shared twice - once on the day of release, and once yesterday - maybe he meant it as a nudge but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wish this was solo aru song. 

I'm loving her singing in this song but not much from pawan tbh