Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So what? Covid should be vaccinated? But we don't have any KangnuShield yet. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

If Kangana and covid come together, it is Covid that would test positive with Kangana and we would see the worst kind of third wave.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can’t imagine why her lawyer’s trying so hard for so long to keep her from answering questions under oath😉.  

Poor thing. Healthy young(ish) woman developing symptomatic COVID twice in just a few months, why the odds of that happening are unbelievably low…What an unlucky person!

I do feel that I need to say, I know she has a history of lying and this may not be true at all but I have a gut feeling like something really did happen, cause why would she claim this if it were totally not true? Okay, okay so maybe it’s not really full blown COVID symptoms, may be it’s like she’s allergic to carnations and someone gave her carnations and she sneezed once but she misinterpreted what the sneeze meant? I just feel that something happened, it must have. So that’s just what I think.

Edited by Nova19 - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She was just on Kapil where she said she had the flu. Now it's COVID - for the 2d time - and she knowingly ran around doing promotions infecting other people?  But she draws the line at going to court?   Going to court where she has to give evidence under oath which she has avoided for YEARS during multiple lawsuits and complaints, and almost a year for this one in particular.   Huh. 

Also it's a claim of COVID symptoms but doesn't sound like she actually has been diagnosed or took a test. Which the court should demand.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

does covid attack kangu during her movie release time  😆

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Right here is where she shows her political backing more than anywhere else and why people in India should demand equality, until that happens it will continue it's 3rd world mentality.  Kangana has avoided and made fun of the HC in the nation, a luxury not afforded to most citizens who would have had their butts hauled in C-19 or not. If she has C-19 then she should be arrested for going around being a vector.  The point is that she is now too scared to go into court because the center government has maybe not reached an agreement $$$ with the SC judges yet, so until she is sure it will be to her benefit because they are bough and sold, she will find excuses not to show up.  That in your face corruption are the ruin of a nation.

p.s. I am not even defending the other party, I do not care about their issues or who said what, my concern is that the law must be equal for all and not based on who-what-how much... if it is like this with an equal opponent who has clout and resources can you imagine if kangana tramples or harms a regular person?  that victim will never get any justice...ever!  SHE is dangerous people! do not EVER give her any political power!

CuttingChai thumbnail

She called it a Flu when she came to Kapil Sharma on Sunday but its her 2nd time Covid for the Court hearing. smiley37

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't she get covid very recently? She can be used to study the corona 😂 What excuse for her next hearing?

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilahi

Didn't she get covid very recently? She can be used to study the corona 😂 What excuse for her next hearing?

It's possible to get covid more than once though. 

It happened to me.