Thoda Sa Baadal Thoda Sa Paani

Anjol interaction in last episode

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So in the last episode Anjol’s interaction was great. Kajol’s dad became unwell suddenly. When Kajol called Anurag he was in emergency OT. Kajol who was anxious regarding her baba’s health goes to hospital to meet Anurag in person. She shouts at Anurag for not attending her call. Anurag firmly replies her that in OT he can’t take mobile phones and she should have contacted hospital’s help line number which was there in prescription. He also pointed her family’s folly who was more interested in her wedding rather that treating Mr. Mukherjee. Nevertheless he prescribed medicines and once again warned her to treat her father as soon as possible as his condition is not very good. He also advises her to be more careful during parties. And before she leaves he compliments about her singing talent which shocks Kajol leaving her smiling wholeheartedly. 

Overall I loved there part. Anjol interaction and Ayaan’s part was the only good part in show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I agree the conversation was straightforward there with prioritizing the wedding events over Mukherjee's health. It's a hospital, he's a doc, he's doing his job. 

I found the Mukherjee family too much overbearing & the entire fuss over intoxicating Kajol's drink too bland & boring to watch. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Devtaholic

So in the last episode Anjol’s interaction was great. Kajol’s dad became unwell suddenly. When Kajol called Anurag he was in emergency OT. Kajol who was anxious regarding her baba’s health goes to hospital to meet Anurag in person. She shouts at Anurag for not attending her call. Anurag firmly replies her that in OT he can’t take mobile phones and she should have contacted hospital’s help line number which was there in prescription. He also pointed her family’s folly who was more interested in her wedding rather that treating Mr. Mukherjee. Nevertheless he prescribed medicines and once again warned her to treat her father as soon as possible as his condition is not very good. He also advises her to be more careful during parties. And before she leaves he compliments about her singing talent which shocks Kajol leaving her smiling wholeheartedly. 

Overall I loved there part. Anjol interaction and Ayaan’s part was the only good part in show. 

The problem with Mukherjees are their overdramatic scenes. I hope they tone down after marriage. Otherwise, people could even skip family scenes which is important.

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

The problem with Mukherjees are their overdramatic scenes. I hope they tone down after marriage. Otherwise, people could even skip family scenes which is important.

Not only Mukherjee’s but also Chatterjee’s are extremely dramatic. Only sane person at present in this show is Anurag. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its not nice to say but i am waiting for Kajol dad to die so the story can progress now. We not seeing much of Anurag and Kajol scenes