Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4RWIlBH5e/?utm_medium=copy_link

Grihapravesh bhi ho gayi ...๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคง ... I'm feeling so emotional...๐Ÿฅฐ

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but they have to show us suhaag raat โ€ฆthatโ€™s something that wonโ€™t be omitted ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes yes

Par delay kar denge ye suhag raat I think jaise har show mein hota hai

Waise BB ab tak kafi kuchh diff dikha ra hai atleast they try not going by the set trends of ITV let us see ab kaise hoga aise

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

Main toh kal se episode dekh dekh ke ro ri hoon.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Jinni.. mujhe yeh images bhej sakti ho? I won't be able to add so many twitter/insta links on the main thread, nahi dikhega wo isliye.

Rukk...dm karti hoon...๐Ÿค—

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heer193

Yes yes

Par delay kar denge ye suhag raat I think jaise har show mein hota hai

Waise BB ab tak kafi kuchh diff dikha ra hai atleast they try not going by the set trends of ITV let us see ab kaise hoga aise

I think suhaag raat will happen soonโ€ฆthis couple have already been married and it took 10 long years before they confessed their love โ€ฆand pati babu is very passionate now โ€ฆlol..๐Ÿ˜‚

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think suhaag raat will happen soonโ€ฆthis couple have already been married and it took 10 long years before they confessed their love โ€ฆand pati babu is very passionate now โ€ฆlol..๐Ÿ˜‚

Dekh lenge

Mujhe to khushi hi hogi agar abhi time se ho jaye 

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello! 

I dropped in just to say thank you for making this thread. It's beautiful, congratulation to all who participated.

I've started watching BB at the beginning of July, and almost immediately fell for Anirud and Bondita.

Their wedding, including all the rituals, was as beautiful as theese two are. Their happineness, subtle and sometime funny way in which Ani/Bon were expressing their feelings, was realy treat to watch.

I enjoyed their non-verbal communication, coconut/telephone convo, dancing in film city (I found this scene so amusing), finally - the actual wedding. Everything, to the last sweetest  convo beneath the vail was adorable. 

And now, the real thunderstorm in their life has begun. But, it is part of their life to fight for others, this is what makes them happy, so whatever is happening now, it will prove how deep their love is.

And then, I hope the post wedding rituals to be continued... 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

Officially, Mr. and Mrs. Roy Choudhary โค๏ธ

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Hello! 

I dropped in just to say thank you for making this thread. It's beautiful, congratulation to all who participated.

I've started watching BB at the beginning of July, and almost immediately fell for Anirud and Bondita.

Their wedding, including all the rituals, was as beautiful as theese two are. Their happineness, subtle and sometime funny way in which Ani/Bon were expressing their feelings, was realy treat to watch.

I enjoyed their non-verbal communication, coconut/telephone convo, dancing in film city (I found this scene so amusing), finally - the actual wedding. Everything, to the last sweetest  convo beneath the vail was adorable. 

And now, the real thunderstorm in their life has begun. But, it is part of their life to fight for others, this is what makes them happy, so whatever is happening now, it will prove how deep their love is.

And then, I hope the post wedding rituals to be continued... 

Thank you so much Laura! ๐Ÿค—

It is always wonderful to have more fans join in with us. I love how you have expressed your views on this wonderfully unique ITV shaadi sequence. I agree with every word.

Please do continue to join in with our discussions on the show. โค๏ธ The more members in the BB FD, the merrier!