Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I think both the sides are clear

Raavi has feelings , she is in love with him bassss I don't want to think anything else iam convinced but she thinks shiva hates her and she doesn't know what he wanted from her

Shiva has feelings too obviously loved the song they used for him today ❤️ but thinks that she is a distant dream for him just like Shanti was for OM 

This is where they both stand !!! 

Now let's see what chaubeys do from here 🤣

The song was the best bit ❤️

Just like the lyrics, he didn't know what to say to the reality of Raavi being there. Sapne mein, he's reacted harshly and she's always disappeared. Toh ab kya kahe that she stays?? 

It honestly set the mood for the entire episode of silent Shiva 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Can Raavi go on a trip from her college? 

This is ITV toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 

Somnath ke bahar ke jae and Shiva too should go out for his work. 

Then we can see Shivi bonding and away from Pandyas. 

But Didi bhakt Raavi ka abhi yahi Bharosa nahi hain ki woh College jaegi bhi ya nahi. 

I really hope she goes. 

They'll probably show a family trip Dhara ka mood theek karne ke liye  better we don't give them ideas.

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

I used to previously think that his main driving force was that he wanted Raavi to be happy with her dream partner. That's why the divorce bit. However, now I think that its been overpowered by his desire that she should choose him for himself. I'm sure it's still a bit of both. But if I consider the second thing as the dominant thought now, it all adds up. His ulte dialogues ki usne aise hi divorce papers sign kar diye...aise chali gayi ki vapas nahi aaegi...aaj ke hopeful questions ki tu sach mein ladai karke thak gayi....it makes sense. 

Plus, he's usually reactionary. In the kitchen sequence, he didn't say anything because Raavi ne kuch nahi kiya.... In the room sequence, its when Raavi leaves, he reacts. She is his trigger 😒

While I do agree that most of the times she’s his trigger and vice versa, but sometimes all this poor girl does is exist and he loses it 😒 and she’s no less either, always insulting him especially right after they got married - I find their soft scenes so beautiful but sometimes I wonder, is it really meant to be? I hundo p want them together, heck I need them together LOL but at some scenes I’m like why would anyone ever put these together like ever 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

The craving scene was such a filler scene 

What purpose did it have , Gautam didn't even take something khatta for Dhara 

Was it for comic relief? 

Rolllllllsssss eyesssss to 360 degree and beyond

They have to fulfill their contractual quota for gaura ta this point lol

manny136 thumbnail

Rishita did mention raavi going to college so maybe it's not a forgotten dream lol

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Rishita did mention raavi going to college so maybe it's not a forgotten dream lol

When ? 

How Pandyas know that Raavi is going to college? 

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

While I do agree that most of the times she’s his trigger and vice versa, but sometimes all this poor girl does is exist and he loses it 😒 and she’s no less either, always insulting him especially right after they got married - I find their soft scenes so beautiful but sometimes I wonder, is it really meant to be? I hundo p want them together, heck I need them together LOL but at some scenes I’m like why would anyone ever put these together like ever 

This is where ankahi, ansuni baatein and their presumptions are coming into play. 

Shiva has kinda wanted her for himself. So when she does anything for someone else, he loses it....that's the only time she'slp just be his. Aaj he couldn't ask her directly if she came back for him. Toh when she leaves, he loses it and finally demands an explanation.

Same way, Raavi thinks that he hates her. So her defense mechanism is to lash out at him first. Even now, she still can't tell him ki woh uski bann chahti hai because she thinks that he doesn't want her. So she says main chubti hu, but adjust kar le.

There's so much history that it complicates everything. But they definitely need to start being honest.

@last line- thats like asking if the highs worth the lows.... even in this fictional world, I don't know the answer to that 

Edited by Shadow_kira - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

When ? 

How Pandyas know that Raavi is going to college? 

When she was talking about going to work and raavi going to college and raavi said we will figure out something I guess in terms of helping dhara etc

Darknesslove thumbnail

Happy 200 episodes to the cast and crew 🥳

To less mus and more conversations 🤍🌸

Finally shivi had a decent convo without throwing things around and name calling. Small mercies.

Today's eps makes it clear where they both stand in their relationship. Shiva expecting raavi to come back for him after he low-key bullied her to sign the papers seems so stupid but if you think about it all along he only needed that acceptance from her. The divorce and the street fight wouldn't even matter to him if she took that one step to clear his mu.

Raavi is right too. She sees him on the surface level where he keeps being rude af to her for no reason.

Gautam is on point today. If you both can't talk it out without respect just shut up. What's with Krish imagination lol should have kept it in the draft.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ka summary:

According to IF, Raavi will save Dhara bhabhi's saree from catching fire and win her trust and love again 🤣

DhaVi ship on full sail 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/finally-shiva-and-raavi-to-have-an-emotional-conversation-raavi-to-save-dhara-in-pandya-store_179612?ri=6&rv=6635