May be an image of text

well said 👌👏👏 can't agree more with it 👍👏 ❤️

Love u too Kate ❤️ Take care of urself dear 🤗

Love u all 🤗❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Precap 

Rani said to Vijaya that after taking this land, ur name n status in the city will be on top n that old RaniSa, poor she will be buried in the land. Than suddenly a servant come n said Bahurani. Rani n Vijaya get shock to hearing this. Servant said to Rani that Bahurani I want to thank u because of u,  we get our job back. Rani is scared n call Vijaya's name n Vijaya yelled at Rani or said Set up to her. 

Voice over says 

Rani's secret has been finally revealed. Now how will Rani fulfill her promise to get everything back?

To know keep watching ATBA. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwoqh1gyyM/?utm_medium=copy_link

I enjoyed today epi when seeing nandini suffering she want to suffer a lot for wastedour time in that maha epi🤣 and our ranveers time

She insults veer now suffering with that ghost 😈

Sooraj will die if he comes to know truth about rani 🤣Today how he react after seen them together only🤣 then if he get to know the truth then he attempts to suicide surely physco sooraj 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

I enjoyed today epi when seeing nandini suffering she want to suffer a lot for wastedour time in that maha epi🤣 and our ranveers time

Sooraj will die if he comes to know truth about rani 🤣Today how he react after seen them together only🤣 then if he get to know the truth then he attempts to suicide surely physco sooraj 🤣

I will never feel bad for Nandu. she deserves those after what she did to Rani . Specially in Goa what she tried to do Kiara too. Yuck🤢

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I will never feel bad for Nandu. she deserves those after what she did to Rani . Specially in Goa what she tried to do Kiara too. Yuck🤢

I also don't feel about her this condition because she deserves all this. She denied n neglect her bro n bhabhisa's words n warning n got married with this cheap character less person. 

Karma hits her back so hard. She wanted to separate her bro n bhabhisa by using cheap techniques. Her that action n plan destroyed 4 lives in one go if that plan succeeded. 

Her this plan was so yuckkkk n disgusting 🤢🤢🤢😡😡

1PariGupta thumbnail

Today's episode was so so so good 👏👏 well balanced episode negativity n positivity both r balanced. There were every elements simple, decent, cute, sweet, beautiful, lovely, funny, scared, emotional, cheapness, foolishness 👍🏼

RanVeer’s scene was so lovely n simple ❤️ They showed normal life of a husband wife. They both went together for buying vegetables in the market n where they both have cute n sweet conversation on Vegetables n Vegetables prices. After buying vegetables in home Veer was so proud of himself to buy vegetables. N tell Rani u had learn from me how vegetables buying. Now Veer know what is the price of foreign vegetables n Indian vegetables.  Market scene n home scene between RanVeer is So beautifully done ❤️ I m loving it ❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

psycho Suraj is badly fall in love with Rani's beauty n brain. He can harm anyone n himself if he really get to know Rani's relationship with Veer 🤣🤣someone plz sand this psycho mad person in mental asylum soon 🤣

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't mind if he kills himself 😈

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

psycho Suraj is badly fall in love with Rani's beauty n brain. He can harm anyone n himself if he really get to know Rani's relationship with Veer 🤣🤣someone plz sand this psycho mad person in mental asylum soon 🤣