Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Arushi timed Sai liking Shivu's post on insta... precisely 23 secs... 

Which is why I asked her were you with your timer on😆😆

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Gayu what happened to you🤣

Itne saare links 🤣

SaiShi fever alert ☢️☢️

gaya84 thumbnail

Thank you ana🤗

Send me big kisses too 🤭🤭because I dropped entire ig status collection of Tazbu couple🤣🤣🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally watched the interview..

- questions were not as bad as deesturbance wala interview... Too lengthy though. Got bored towards the end..  

He would give rasmalai to Pallavi to please her? Lol I thought  he'd say another date night with Raghav and a family night with all the people she loves - Ayi, Amma, Kaka, Nikhil, Amrutha, Farhad, Krishna and ofcourse Raghav.. But right now what would make her happy is Raghav forgiving her... 

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Gayu tum toh gayi kaam se 🤣🤣🤣

See how much your beti doing good work but no appreciation from aai and sister 😭😭😭

Both are veda manus. 👿👿

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He said if Raghav Rao wasnt a businessman he would work for a company..I dont agree.. Raghav cannot work under anyone..he likes to be in charge.. maybe he would be in politics..I can see him as a politician/don.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Finally watched the interview..

- questions were not as bad as deesturbance wala interview... Too lengthy though. Got bored towards the end..  

He would give rasmalai to Pallavi to please her? Lol I thought  he'd say another date night with Raghav and a family night with all the people she loves - Ayi, Amma, Kaka, Nikhil, Amrutha, Farhad, Krishna and ofcourse Raghav.. But right now what would make her happy is Raghav forgiving her... 

His answer was for Shivi and not Pallavi. There's no indication of her being a sweet tooth on the show but we know Shivi likes Meetha ;)

He said icecream before changing his answer and yesterday he went to eat icecream just after he recovered from a bad cold. Sabko patha chal gaya kiske saath gaya tha...

These were different questions which I've never heard sai answer however silly they were like favourite cartoon.

Gayi, youre amazing.... Content sab saath main save kar dia.... Shippers ke taraf se thanks.

I'm off to bed. .too sleepy today and wanna see the jhadu pitai of sunny tom