Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in this thread. 

You can use other threads for different discussions of the show or the scenes that you like,

but the general discussion about daily episodes needs to be here.

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

Follow IF COC always 

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Kindly do not post single-word comments like and landed or emojis

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
AnVishtian thumbnail

Hayeeeee... I badly wanna post some edits for the episode but abhi time nahi hai na episode downloaded hai mere paas so video se hi kaam chala lo 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=one6GC_ozjc

The episode was just TOO damn adorable! ☺️

Seriously, it was just perfect all over and these are the kind of episodes that SETS Barrister Babu apart from all the stupid ITV shows out there 😆

The first scene I want to talk about is the Coco-Phone call between AniDita

"Main Bondita ki maa nahi... Bondita bol ri hoon Sakha Babu"

Niti Taylor Hayeee GIF - Niti Taylor Hayeee Love Struck - Discover & Share  GIFs

Mere dono cutiepies!

How adorable was it that Bon used the coconut phone to reach out to Anirudh, I literally melted at that gesture. Pata nahi Anirudh ka kya hi haal hua hoga to see her sweet little gestures.

Isliye he was channeling his inner Aamir Khan from phela nasha post that "I love you Sakha Babu", "I love you Bondita" conversation 😆

Na Chode Yaariyan !!*~ [INVITES ONLY] - Page 57 | Chat Clubshello all - Page 5 | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anirudh babu after the coco phone call

I loved the little dance sequence they both had in their respective rooms imagining each other, it's so AniDita! They are all shades of love in one!

Now coming to my second most favorite scene : Rangeen Babu returns at the dinning table!  🤣

I laughed out loud at during that entire sequence of Anirudh trying to play footise with Bondita to only hit on TM and get called out by her in front of everyone!

Cutie GIFs | Tenor

And finally.... Our Aldi-Haldi-Jaldi sequence! 😆

This scene gave me such OG BB feels, the entire interaction between Bon-Ani-TRC was so so so so good!

Bondita, choti ho ya badi, apne shaartien aur baatien toh manati hi rahegi zindagi baar Anirudh se 😆

Shaart No.1 : Aap mere Tupur aur Tapur ko apni beheno jaise manenge, Mere Thakuma aur Maa ke saath jamai babu nahi bakil unke beta banke rahenge 👍🏼

Shaart No.2: Aap mere paatibabu se phele mere Sakha Babu banke rahenge, hum dono ke beech koi baat chupi nahi rahegi, hum ek dusre se sab kuch saach saach batayenge hamesha.

Have you ever seen a scene on ITV till date where the FL demands such promises from her ML? Nope. Never.

It is usually promises of life long love and support, to be the dutiful husband/wife, all the promises meant for society but this is why BB is a class apart.

Here, our Bondita, our FL asks the love of her life and her husband to be, Anirudh, to treat her family as his own first. Because isn't that what all girls want? A husband who is willing to treat our parents and siblings as his own, no different from his own family? Why should the expectation always be on the woman to fulfill the familial duties and promises whereas the husband is left to choose however he wishes?

The second condition and the acceptance of it by Anirudh... Kya bolu, I pity all the people who DO NOT see this show and witness the beauty of these characters. The first and foremost foundation of any solid marriage should be plain and simple honesty with each other, a promise to be each other's only confidant and safe haven from the world.

That is what Anirudh has promised to Bondita and that is exactly what Bondita knew he would do.

Every condition placed by Bondita was done so with such confidence because she knows her Patibabu inside and out, she knew he would accept it even before she placed it in front of him and she did so to show the entire world what kind of a man her husband to be is! ❤️

All I can say after this episode is - It is indeed a beautiful start to the Anidita Wedding Week!

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Kalratri is not kupratha thou in Bengali culture is known as kalratri but this thing is followed in many families as first night happen next day of grahpravesh , d reason behind this to give d bride a day rest to settle as she just entered d family ( it was told to me by my aunt , what reason does bengali believe I don't know )

Any way CC bhaiya ki alag planning chal rahi hogi or Rudi ki alag planning chal rahi hogi or tupur ki.alag planningsmiley16on kal ratrismiley37

Arrey...i was saying that these two will declare it as a kupratha...not that it is...smiley36

The reason seems to be good enough...

Bade bhaiya ki baat hi chhod do...smiley37

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I have always said this and saying again

Watching a frustrated and desperate Anirudh for Bondita are my all time favourite scenes

Restless Anirudh is a treat to watch☺️

Especially with his specs

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Res for aaj ka haldi epi review 😆

Pheli hi apni hanky dalke reserve kar ri hu BB fam!

Rinn...wo song...🤣 sach mein SRK bann gaya hai...🤣

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

the thing i love story of intense fitoori pasionate lover getting world pure loving girl who loves him like eternity in all roop be friend,guide teacher,god,lover and at last husbnad and he fulfilled all roles for her and she fulfilled all roles for hi

also - see cc ka bahut grand exposure hoga-hisd epseration and obsession for bon is very high jo bon ani ki life ko pmact karega especially bon for a good fighting way.

precap-mangu sir ab rab ne abna di jodi dekhi hai uska song recreate kiya but bith looked ethereianlgy retro beautiful

aancahl and pravi has a very fimly chemsitry like 90s retro chemistry- the dance was funny energetic

bondita is a ypoung girl who lobes thse dance,breathtaking things anf ani who stopped living for 8 years like a robot is living his ehart out with his jeene ki vajah now woman madly in love

for me guys-sindoor wpould be nostaligc moment bit mote than that the happy ending of anirudh bondita hettong happiness for each other-they are together blissfully happy

our krantikaari blissfully happy people are theresmiley27smiley42.-they both bear a lot in thier life yet it gives me tears of joy very muchsmiley19smiley42.

heer193 thumbnail

Aaj Anirudh ‘tera fitoor’ wale sequence mein kitna graceful lag ra hai

Him dancing alone thinking of Bondita

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Wo toh hai...🤣

But mujhe 2nd shart khatre ki ghanti lag rahi hai...

I think ulta hoga... Because inki tuning ab chhupne chhupane ke parey hai... 

Hum sab ko lagega that 2nd shart is khatre ki ghanti, but actually first hogi... 

heer193 thumbnail

Anirudh sitting on the window sill with that coco phone all dreamy

Koi caps daal do yaar yahan

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago