woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

agreed Such cheap people

Shame 🤮

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

today Neha was accepting to shammo...that she likes spending time with him...she was worried about getting time with him outside...after shammo told her to snap out of it...its not worth it...but neha kept a silly smile and said mann nahi maaan raha

And I am not sure but next scene Neha pratik were doing the kichatani as pratik wants to sleep next to her and she was askig about dating outside to which pratik said lets discuss outside.....Sameer ki katgayi

josh135 thumbnail

They are very creepy. Yesterday he kissed her neck…. I was like huh.. healthy flirty tak theeek hai if you are open but this is beyond disgusting and if they feel they are looking cool doing all this and are open minded. It’s rather cheap and disgusting. I still find Neha thoda sorted but she suddenly goes in this tangent and loses respect. Prateek toh was day 1 annoying his arguments are random and nonsensical plus he starts acting like this. Prateek is the worst contestant for me at the moment in this show.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Sorry for my word but trust me they look eeewww and yuck for me. Neha if married I don't know how is her relationship with hubby but neha is really getting swayed away by pratik and doing all.chichora stuffs all the day. That's not entertainment. That not connection .it's pure lust.

she is also openly cheating on her husband live on tv for everyone to see

as moose said it "cringe"

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

ffwding the episode is an option

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I made a post about this and people actually called me judgemental..they started bashing me like are you the morale police and who are you to judge neha..she can do whatever she wants...i decided not to post anything abt the show anymore..but your post made me give my opinion as well..same thing i posted that neha is married and her expression shows she is falling or maybe a crush or infatuation towards prateik and she is really mature and older than him..prateik is younger and he wont feel bad abt it..they are talking abt se*** and ass..which is quite disgusting..she is wearing clothes and bikinis in front of him and showing her figure to seduce him it looks really bad..and irony is she is actually defending herself and also thinking i dont want my family or my husband to feel that i am doing something wrong...everybody is watching what you are doing with prateik then why doing it and then gain sympathy that boys are comfortable with me and i am like this from childhood...i understand we are in a modern world but cheating and getting intimate with other person while you are married is still cheap..

theBoyWonder thumbnail

the only reason Neha had a doubt was because her own friend Raqesh expressed his reservations. For opinions of Divya or Moose, I don' think she gives a damn... like she said she has been used to these kind of remarks and judgements from a very early point of time!

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

the only reason Neha had a doubt was because her own friend Raqesh expressed his reservations. For opinions of Divya or Moose, I don' think she gives a damn... like she said she has been used to these kind of remarks and judgements from a very early point of time!

She can do whatever she wants with her life...but she shud be careful when she is on national television...she is not setting a good example as she is married..her husband is watching her...and its quite painful to watch ur spouse getting intimate with someone whom she just met 5 weeks ago...she knows she is doing wrong but still justifying her actions and gain sympathy..it wont effect prateik as he is not married...it doesnt look bad on shamita when she gets close to raqesh as they both are single..we have seen many intimate couples before and none of them were married..

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Originally posted by: camjs

She can do whatever she wants with her life...but she shud be careful when she is on national television...she is not setting a good example as she is married..her husband is watching her...and its quite painful to watch ur spouse getting intimate with someone whom she just met 5 weeks ago...she knows she is doing wrong but still justifying her actions and gain sympathy..it wont effect prateik as he is not married...it doesnt look bad on shamita when she gets close to raqesh as they both are single..we have seen many intimate couples before and none of them were married..

Sameer has not appointed anyone to be his spokesperson as far as I know for ppl to speak about his feelings?! 

Edited by theBoyWonder - 2 years ago