Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Neha pratik looking lusty couple

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry for my word but trust me they look eeewww and yuck for me. Neha if married I don't know how is her relationship with hubby but neha is really getting swayed away by pratik and doing all.chichora stuffs all the day. That's not entertainment. That not connection .it's pure lust.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But Karan think its fine 😳

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 2 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

❤️

Very adorable kappal☺️

chachichampa thumbnail

I agree... it really looks very cheap especially when one is married.  This is what they do in the name of being liberal and progressive.  Anytime I am seeing the live feed and these two come up, all they are doing is wrestling and hugging and kissing and just feeling each other up.  Jyada hi progressive husband hoga if Nehaa thinks she can get away with this.  It looks so disgusting them lusting over each other so much.  Then thy will come out and say it was only for the cameras.  But still itna karna zaroori hai kya?  Now I hope ppl dont come out at me and say its their choice they can do what they want.  Yeah sure, in their  own houses but if done on national TV then audience has a right to judge.  I hope we are not looking at people getting this way in the name of progression.  Every relationship needs to maintain respect.  Now if Kjo said yes progressive women are open to sl*t shamming, but if this is what progressive women are then they rightly should be.  

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

❤️

Very adorable kappal☺️

And ye sach me naya h 

Married woman romancing with  public property AKA Prateek Sejpal 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neha knows she is crossing the line with Prateik. I am sure  that's the reason why she was scared of opening the letter which came from her husband and reading it aloud. She also keeps on giving explanations despite noone asking..how she needed a friend in this mad house and how she openly accepts his friendship blah blah. Sign of guilty conscience.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Total cringe worth. 

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

I agree... it really looks very cheap especially when one is married.  This is what they do in the name of being liberal and progressive.  Anytime I am seeing the live feed and these two come up, all they are doing is wrestling and hugging and kissing and just feeling each other up.  Jyada hi progressive husband hoga if Nehaa thinks she can get away with this.  It looks so disgusting them lusting over each other so much.  Then thy will come out and say it was only for the cameras.  But still itna karna zaroori hai kya?  Now I hope ppl dont come out at me and say its their choice they can do what they want.  Yeah sure, in their  own houses but if done on national TV then audience has a right to judge.  I hope we are not looking at people getting this way in the name of progression.  Every relationship needs to maintain respect.  Now if Kjo said yes progressive women are open to sl*t shamming, but if this is what progressive women are then they rightly should be.  

would ppl be equally progressive if pratik was married and neha was not??? just because she is a woman she can say my choice and get away!

chachichampa thumbnail

Absolutely same for any sex -- male or female - This is a very silly question.  - you have an accountability for your spouse, any gender.  I really thought this kind of question wouldnt come up now and would be taken for granted that it is for any sex.  

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Pratik’s intentions are wild. Neha acts like a cougar. Enough said!