Drabbles — The Marriage Chronicles | part9 on pg 10

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi!😊

It's been a long time since I was last active on India Forums. Somehow I still remembered this account so here I am. 😃

So briefly about myself...

I used to be very active, like very very, on Ishqbaaaz forum. I am not sure if there are people here who were there as well or those who recognize me. 😅 

I don't even remember when I last posted. But I used to write fan fictions. I have been out of touch with writing for a while. 

I just happened to catch the promo of BALH2 and despite being utterly scared of the show, for the obvious plot twists and mountain of misunderstandings that are going to make me want to pull my hair off my scalp... I started watching the show.

So far I like the characterization. I was really not sure if I was going to be able to digest a new Ram Kapoor *takes digestion pills*

I mean... Ram Kapoor is Ram Kapoor. 

However, here I am, really enjoying the new Hitler from outside, soft hearted inside Priya and chui-mui bade dil waala idiot Ram!

Anyway coming to the point ( sorry for the.... elongated intro above... it's just that I am not used to posting anymore)

So yes,

I will use this thread to post some drabbles of how I imagine the married life of these characters (without the drama, MUs, plot twists of course)

I hope you enjoy this!

P.S.

This new interface of India Forums is a little difficult to grasp. If I am doing something wrong, please feel free to correct me. :)

————— Index —————

1. Good Day — page 1

2. A Walk in the Garden — page 1

3. Healthy Habits — page 4

4. Baarish — page 5

5. Father’s Day — Page 6

6. Sunday Means Fun day — page 7

7. Reaching Home — page 8

8. Choti Choti Baatein — page 9

9. Happy Birthday Priya — page 10

FF

Edited by Khidki - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khidki thumbnail

1 - Good Day!

It was a pleasant Friday morning. Ram was ready for the day and sat on a comfortable chair in his balcony skimming through the news, treating his hungry stomach to some freshly cut fruits. 

“Mr. Ram Kapoor!” A loud voice interrupted his privacy, his chain of thoughts and eating.

He placed the fork down and turned a little, looking over his shoulder. “Shuru ho gayi. Maine shoes ... shoe rack pe rakhe the. I am sure. Used clothes in the laundy basket. Bathroom ko dry bhi Kiya. Toh ye Madam Kyun bars rahi hai.” 

He placed his iPad on the table and got up from the chair. He reached for his pocket while taking a deep breath. He still had to get used to staying without pills. Priya Sood, oops, Priya Kapoor was a walking talking Hitler. Everything had to be as she wanted it to be. She had cast away all his medicines. 

“Anxiety pills le li, aur ab subha shaam anxiety deti rehti hai!” He muttered walking I the room. “What?”

“Geela towel koi bed pe raktha hai?” She asked screaming.

“Chila kyun rahi ho. Idhar hi toh hoon main.” He turned to the bed. “aur yeh towel Maine...”

Priya folded her arms, staring at him with a mocking smile. “aapne?”

“Maine ...balcony...” He turned to the balcony. Shit, he forgot to put it on the cloth hanger in the balcony. 

“I don’t know how it came here,” He said. “Maine toh Bahar shukaane.. ke like daala...” He gulped in fear. 

She was seeing him like she’d hang him upside down in the balcony. 

“Of course. Towel ke paas wings hai. Woh udke yahan aa gaya hoga. Usse neend aa rahi hogi. Haina?” 

Ram smiled. If there was anything good about being around his wife... it was her sarcasm. Maybe he could learn a thing or two.

“stop smiling. Jaaiye aur shukaane daaliye.”

“fine. Why are you screaming? Tumhe naa... anti-anger pills leni chaiye . It will good for you. It’s in that box of medicine ...If you still have it.” He muttered. 

“done? Maine late ho ragi hoon. Jaaun?”

Ram made a face. “Maine late ho rahi hoon. Jaaun?” He muttered mimicking her as he made his way to the balcony with the towel.

He stepped back in to see her make the bed. He watched her quietly. Maybe she liked perfection, he thought to himself. 

She then packed her bag and placed his coat neatly on the bed with a fresh handkerchief and over that she placed his chocolate for the day. Yeah, she had started regulating his chocolate diet. Only one per day. That sucked. He had tried to tell her that he could brush as many times as he ate a chocolate but she called it a bad habit and took full charge of his comfort food just like his pills.

“Good Day!” He said stepping in.

“Biscuits? You just ate a full packet of bourbon in the morning.” She said, as though he had eaten a full two kilograms cake.

“I meant have a good day, at work!” He rephrased. 

“Oh,” she said, carrying her handbag.

“You too!” She said quickly and left the room.

Ram smiled to himself. Getting Priya to greet him or smile at him or simply wish him well was a indulgence in itself. 

aarthi525 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiii!!! 

Used to follow your stories regularly in Ishqbaaaz forum.Glad to see you here.Excited for your new stories 😃🥳

Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthi525

Hiii!!! 

Used to follow your stories regularly in Ishqbaaaz forum.Glad to see you here.Excited for your new stories 😃🥳

Hey!

I am not sure how much I will post here. But delighted to read your reply!😃

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey 

It's really sweet one 😳 

I am waiting for like these nok jhok after marriage in the show also. 

Hope you will keep writing. 🤗

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey! I was in Ishqbaaaz forum too.. but sorry, I don't remember you.. has this always been your username or you changed it recently? 😊

Loved the drabble! I am so eager to see these two after marriage! These little nok-jhoks are going to be so endearing to see 😳 Do continue writing.. it's beautiful! ❤️

Khidki thumbnail

Previously it was Annikaa if I remember correctly, lol, it's been long. I was there on IB and DBO until they killed Shivaay and Anika :p 

I don't recollect your username. Did you happen to change it? 

Khidki thumbnail

2 - A Walk in the Garden

"You keep eating all the time." Priya said. "Especially sweet."

Ram rubbed his forehead using his fingertips. The woman who stood before him was unbelievably annoying. "To remind you, you've cut me off soft drinks, chocolates, biscuits and mithai."

"I haven't cut you off. I am just regulating it. Look, last week your test revealed you had elevated levels of bad cholesterol and blood sugar. You're at a higher risk of diabetes. You have to walk for thirty minutes. Come on now, we are wasting time."

"Arey yaar, the whole day I am walking and talking only. I visit two offices a day and I take the stairs. Ask your assistants Kuna and Adi, if you don't trust me."

Priya folded her arms and looked away.

"Haaha, ye acha hai," He pointed out. "When I try to make a point you get all defensive, fold your arms and look away."

Priya turned to look at him giving her best pointed look. He could be a handful at times. Even her younger siblings hadn't given her so much trouble combined. The man was a stubborn foodie kid captured in the body of a thirty-two year old man.

"Aye, Don't give me that Hitler look. Doesn't scare me!" He tried to protest against the stares she threw at him quite frequently.

Priya narrowed her eyes at him. "I am not trying to scare you. I am just saying that you need to come with me for a walk, it's good for your health."

Ram sighed. 

"Walking helps regulate blood sugar and also helps reduce stress and anxiety, you seem to have a lot of that."

"Oh, okay. Hold it there. Walking right? Let's walk, I choose that over listening to you go on and on." He said grabbing her hand. 

Priya walked along. He moved his left hand before her. "Start time, twelve minutes past ten. Do you have to say anything against that as well?"

"Haan Haan theek hai." Priya muttered. Her attention was still on his right hand that still held hers.

"How was your day?" He asked as they walked along.

"Baat Karna jaruri nahi hai," she said. 

"Maine baat .... wait, yeh Maine small talk nahi Kar raha hoon okay... Maine genuinely pooch raha hoon tumhaara din kaisa thaa?"

Priya who was looking away at a distance turned to him. Of there was anything about him that she genuinely admired it was the honesty in his eyes. "Theek thaa.." She said evasively. 

"Nice," He nodded. 

As they started their second lap, Priya decided to ask him too, "How was your day?"

Surprised at hearing that Ram turned to her. Something just happened, almost magical when she was not her usual Hitler self. "Not so good yaa.. Kunal and Aditya are taking the duty you assigned them to a next level. Can you believe, my favorite cashew cookies were the treat of the day at office today and mujhe taste tak nahi karne diya done ne... aur wo..."

Priya smiled as he went on and on about the details of his day. It somehow lifted up her mood. Steadily Ram Kapoor was changing her mind about men. She was starting tk belive there were exceptions. 

"Haa! 31 minutes. Happy?" Ram asked.

"Haan, waise, don't lie doesn't suit you. Mujhe Pata hai aapne wo cookie khaayi thii." Saying that she made her way inside with a smile on her face.

"How on earth did she know? Kahin spy camera toh nahi..." biting his nails he followed her trail.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww sweet drabble❤️

I love their conversation during walking. Priya is really strict about his diet.😉

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awwww these stories are so cute ❤️

Thank you for writing. Looking forward to reading more stories