Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

marriage is overrated concept why would anyone even want to get married?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why would I marry someone I don't personally know/never met (that includes all celebrities)?

Voted don't care.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

marriage is overrated concept why would anyone even want to get married?

It ain't bad with the right person πŸ˜Š Caveat: it's not for everyone. You do lose a certain amount of freedom, man or woman. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

It ain't bad with the right person πŸ˜Š Caveat: it's not for everyone. You do lose a certain amount of freedom, man or woman. 

Yes but what is the definition of right person? And how are we supposed to be sure the person will be right 10 years down the line or if my definition of right person will not change. Humans are the most difficult species and life is complicated as it is why accept more of it 

I agree marriage is not for everyone certainly not for me πŸ˜†

I think we as society should normalize not getting married you know like its ok to remain unmarried

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Yes but what is the definition of right person? And how are we supposed to be sure the person will be right 10 years down the line or if my definition of right person will not change. Humans are the most difficult species and life is complicated as it is why accept more of it 

I agree marriage is not for everyone certainly not for me πŸ˜†

I think we as society should normalize not getting married you know like its ok to remain unmarried

If you find the answer to what makes someone the right person, you'll be the most in-demand counselor in the world. πŸ˜†

I can only tell you long-lasting marriages seem to be the ones where the couple grow together and in more or less the same direction. Both have to make an effort for it. Both need to be committed. 

@bold. I agree.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Not even for money !