Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/telly__world/status/1451122495369613319?s=19

Saw this today. Dont know how much truth is in there, but I always say there is no smoke without fire

And TRP down again. This show, BV and Molki have the lowest ratings for prime time this week I guess. 

And TSBTSP cannot compete with other shows in the same time slot, becoz their ratings are good.

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Wow !!! Even the new show has better ratings for a 1st week than ours πŸ€”πŸ€”

And the one with Maha episode every week has lower ratings thn last week 🀫🀫, but is still given more importance. That says something right ?! 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

https://twitter.com/telly__world/status/1451122495369613319?s=19

Saw this today. Dont know how much truth is in there, but I always say there is no smoke without fire

And TRP down again. This show, BV and Molki have the lowest ratings for prime time this week I guess. 

And TSBTSP cannot compete with other shows in the same time slot, becoz their ratings are good.

This tweet is one month old no

I think they should maybe adjust the timings of the show if its a seriously competitive slot

Cvs man can't stop facepalming them 

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

This tweet is one month old no

I think they should maybe adjust the timings of the show if its a seriously competitive slot

Cvs man can't stop facepalming them 

Oh ok....but not much has changed during this month. Ratings are still low and nothing has improved actually, instead the negativity has become worse. First there were only Chandana, Noyna, Arjun. 

Now they have added Priyanka, tht old hag and from next week maybe Priyankas mother.

The only change is : finally we know Anurag loves Kajol....for the rest story is just the same. 

But I think they might go for a slot change first and if things still dont work than its tata bye bye.

How does the Channel allow them to add new characters every week instead of improving the story  ?? 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh ok....but not much has changed during this month. Ratings are still low and nothing has improved actually, instead the negativity has become worse. First there were only Chandana, Noyna, Arjun. 

Now they have added Priyanka, tht old hag and from next week maybe Priyankas mother.

The only change is : finally we know Anurag loves Kajol....for the rest story is just the same. 

But I think they might go for a slot change first and if things still dont work than its tata bye bye.

How does the Channel allow them to add new characters every week instead of improving the story  ?? 

I think there has been a revamp of a sort with more focus on the Anjol story but they brought in evil characters like the Buffoonish Hag and the Psycho Stalker to create problems for Anjol too like Arjun, Naina and Chandana were not enough. If they had stuck to the original story and made the Anjol bond strong that would have garnered more TRPs. 

But I have given up hope for this show. I think the only thing that might save this show now are more shirtless shots of Anurag/ Karan as it would satisfy the fangirl cravings of the younger audiences.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

I think there has been a revamp of a sort with more focus on the Anjol story but they brought in evil characters like the Buffoonish Hag and the Psycho Stalker to create problems for Anjol too like Arjun, Naina and Chandana were not enough. If they had stuck to the original story and made the Anjol bond strong that would have garnered more TRPs. 

But I have given up hope for this show. I think the only thing that might save this show now are more shirtless shots of Anurag/ Karan as it would satisfy the fangirl cravings of the younger audiences.

If they went for a revamp, well even the revamp isnt working as it seems becoz there is no improvement in ratings.

If they wanted to bring in villians as if the ones from the start were not enough, they should have made the AnJol bond stronger so tht they could fight them together. 

And ofcourse there was no villian from Anurags side so they had to add some no matter what. 

Really a bunch of idiots 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We need to start a new thread soon no

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New thread but still the old frustrated posts by us allπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

New thread....true. 

But...the same old 🀐🀐 story

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Read about the TRP frankly I don't get how this thing work as already colors have the episode telecast on voot  prior to TV and so many online videos come afterward and  with over thousand views ..How they count it the online and TV broadcast separate or together?I do watch on TV in evening and online too but I think they don't count overseas audiences.

One thing though TSBTSP has garnered a loyal viewership as its TRP is stable with its 4 days on air since 2 weeks..

Second if I'm not mistaken its competing with 2 for years already established shows ..

I agree creatives must speed up this track and bring in some powerful twist and turn in the storyline after anjol wedding..

Some characters must go as they are just not useful to the story..In Mukherjee house the siblings except noyna,the uncle,aunt .In chaterjee house they need go give more screenpresence to Ayan esp Shreya as she did left an impact in beginning of the show..

Along with bringing new twist and turn, they should exit few characters and bring some powerful actors with good characterisation which will connect with viewers .

My opinion to wish the show to end just for a not high trp I won't like this to happen. They can make it a finite show with good content thats fine for me and I don't like shows dragging for years..

On side note. After what's happening with this pandemic around the world with people losing their jobs and after watching the on location videos ,i got to see how many people are involved in the shoot of an episode..I don't want these people to lose their bread and butter be it the crew team or even the actors..Its the worst thing that can happen, so I will wish well for the show as they still have time to make it much more better as potential tracks are there to carry on the storyline.. 

BTW is there a precap for next episode?