List of few Deleted Udit Narayan songs!!

antu_neel thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There have been songs that were composed by music directors but somehow didn't make it to the respective movies. Below are few songs of Udit Narayan that deserved a movie spot but couldn't; yet they remain melodious in their audio avatar. (this is not an exhaustive list but some of my favorites) - 

01. Aan Milo Ya Milne Se (Biwi No. 1) - Udit Kavita

02. Aankh Milate Darr Lagta (Raja) - Udit Alka

03. Aji Suno Suno (Ziddi) - Udit Chitra

04. Dil Dil (Jurm) - Udit Shreya

05. Dil Ke Maare (Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi) - Udit Alka

06. Dil Mera Chalte Chalte (Beqabu) - Udit Alka

07. Dil Mera Chura Lo (Tarzan) - Udit Alka

08. Falak Dekhun (Garam Masala) - Udit

09. Jaaun Kahan (Fareb) - Udit Shraddha

10. Jane Kyun Humko (Chameli) - Udit Sunidhi

11. Khoya Khoya Chand Hai (Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke) - Udit

12. Kya Bataoon Dil Ruba (Tango Charlie) - Udit Alka

13. Madhosh Teri Ankhen (Raja Bhaiya) - Udit

14. Main Dekhu Tumhe (Suhaag) - Udit Alka

15. Meri Nas Nas Mein (Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa) - Udit Alka

16. Milte Milte Sanam (Pyaasa) - Udit

17. Mujhe Tere Jaisi Ladki (Raaz) - Udit Sarika

18. Mujhse Milti Hain (Hera Pheri) - Udit Alka

19. Nazar Aa Raha Hain (Aitraaz) - Udit Alka

20. Nazron Ne Teri (Aankhein) - Udit Kavita

21. Nigahein Kyon Churaati Hain (Dulhe Raja) - Udit

22. Saath Jo Tera Mil Gaya (Ghulam) - Udit Alka

23. Sun Zara (Hera Pheri) - Udit Alka

24. Tauba Yeh Sadagi (Tere Naam) - Udit

25. Teri Yeh Jawani (Ghaath) - Udit Sapna

26. Unse Poochhen (Dus) - Udit Alka

27. Wada Raha (Khakee) - Udit Shreya

28. Woh Chand Jaisi Ladki (Devdas) - Udit

Edited by antu_neel - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

with khakhe's wada raha arnab chakroborty sung it with better expressions so it was a replacement , rest were not released in films , 

antu_neel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

with khakhe's wada raha arnab chakroborty sung it with better expressions so it was a replacement , rest were not released in films , 

Your comments are hilarious buddy!! It seems you think you understand music very well and your comments are at point, isn't it. Wish I too could have knowledge of music like you so that I too could have judged the great singers like you do with full bias lolzz.

JayaBachan thumbnail

A hardcore Udit fan vs. A hardcore Sonu Fan 

Eating popcorn intensifies 

khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: antu_neel

Your comments are hilarious buddy!! It seems you think you understand music very well and your comments are at point, isn't it. Wish I too could have knowledge of music like you so that I too could have judged the great singers like you do with full bias lolzz.

anyone with 2 ears would identity that udit version was too bland for that song , udit didnt rendered as his usual self, their was something missing , at the other hand arnab voice was too soothing to ears for that song specifically there was expression of helplessness mix with romance and sensuousness  in his voice , arnab is not a big name but anyday his version was kept in film because it was better , its his fate

give it a hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM_PAszSlw0

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago
antu_neel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

anyone with 2 ears would identity that udit version was too bland for that song , udit didnt rendered as his usual self, their was something missing , at the other hand arnab voice was too soothing to ears for that song specifically there was expression of helplessness mix with romance and sensuousness  in his voice , arnab is not a big name but anyday his version was kept in film because it was better , its his fate

give it a hear

Thank you very much for a reply, you've not seen the entire world. There are many who like Udit's version of this song too. Don't tell me that this song was not put in movie - there have been numerous songs that were not put in movies which were far better than their movie counterparts. I have been listening to Udit over 30 years now and I have heard this song enough times to differentiate. Anyway, the way you expresses your opinion is demeaning, hence I pointed out. Secondly, you are trying to point out a very ordinary love song where Udit's voice was not used. Udit has tons of romantic numbers much much better than this 2004 song.

khan.baba thumbnail

Thank you very much for a reply, you've not seen the entire world. There are many who like Udit's version of this song too. Don't tell me that this song was not put in movie - there have been numerous songs that were not put in movies which were far better than their movie counterparts. I have been listening to Udit over 30 years now and I have heard this song enough times to differentiate. Anyway, the way you expresses your opinion is demeaning, hence I pointed out. Secondly, you are trying to point out a very ordinary love song where Udit's voice was not used. Udit has tons of romantic numbers much much better than this 2004 song.

i like udit too , but for that particular song arnab is another level and wada raha is one of the gem, infact entire khakhe album was one of the most celebrated album of 04 and certainly one of the best of ram sampath and the film itself is class apart ,,, and i know udit is great blah blah blah but my view was for this particular song not on his entire career he had some amazing songs to his credit too 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Thank you for the list of songs! Definitely on my playlist.

Regarding Wada Raha, I actually play the Udit version as I like it more.