Not liking the current track

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please CVS if you are reading this then end this track. Can't stand charmi and her evilness anymore. Namrata is still bearable compared to her. Please don't create anymore misunderstanding.

Focus on Nandini and Darsh's love story more. They are the main leads of the show not Charmi. Don't create misunderstanding between Darshini.

Even the so called date of Darshini was so rushed. It was not even 5 mins. It was ruined. Give us a proper romantic track of Darshini. 

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unfortunately, the CVs are hell bent on glorifying Charmi who isn’t just characterless, but also psycho. Plus if one looks for growth on the lead couple’s relation.. even in the past, it was rushed. One episode, they liked each other’s presence, next they fell in love, and even more quickly got married. Of course, there was nonsensical drama before the wedding, but you get the drift.. 🤓 

Also, despite decreasing trps, the CVs are continuing with this crap third angle track which frankly made no sense whatsoever. I would have understood if Aditi had played the role of Shamika who was Darsh’s ex fiancé and then got obsessed about him, but she is playing Charmi.. ?! Shobhit’s ex who is lusting over Darsh?! 🤣 For God’s sake, she used to call him Darsh Bhaiya not so long ago.. 🤣 

As for your statement, please don’t create any more misunderstandings.. this is the USP of this show man! 😛 There is nothing else left in this show apart from misunderstandings. Don’t keep many expectations regarding this aspect of the show. 

If you had the energy to read my long post, 😳 may I ask, why did you tag the lead actors on this thread? Is it in the hope that they read and get a feedback? 

DivineAngel thumbnail

Aise hi tag kia. I don't think they visit IF. Maybe it might increase their ranking in IF. 

Originally posted by: flutterby

Unfortunately, the CVs are hell bent on glorifying Charmi who isn’t just characterless, but also psycho. Plus if one looks for growth on the lead couple’s relation.. even in the past, it was rushed. One episode, they liked each other’s presence, next they fell in love, and even more quickly got married. Of course, there was nonsensical drama before the wedding, but you get the drift.. 🤓 

Also, despite decreasing trps, the CVs are continuing with this crap third angle track which frankly made no sense whatsoever. I would have understood if Aditi had played the role of Shamika who was Darsh’s ex fiancé and then got obsessed about him, but she is playing Charmi.. ?! Shobhit’s ex who is lusting over Darsh?! 🤣 For God’s sake, she used to call him Darsh Bhaiya not so long ago.. 🤣 

As for your statement, please don’t create any more misunderstandings.. this is the USP of this show man! 😛 There is nothing else left in this show apart from misunderstandings. Don’t keep many expectations regarding this aspect of the show. 

If you had the energy to read my long post, 😳 may I ask, why did you tag the lead actors on this thread? Is it in the hope that they read and get a feedback? 

DivineAngel thumbnail

It would be really nice if Darsh and Nandini together fight against Charmi's evilness. I hope Charmi's dirty mind gets exposed in front of the whole Rawal family.

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hoping Rajvi doesn't ask Darsh to marry someone maybe Chammay to get a Waris 

DivineAngel thumbnail

I fear the same. But I don't think she will ask charmi. She is Shobhit's ex/gf whatever. 

Surrogacy track can be expected with someone new coming in which I don't want. 

Originally posted by: saf7321

Hoping Rajvi doesn't ask Darsh to marry someone maybe Chammay to get a Waris 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

I fear the same. But I don't think she will ask charmi. She is Shobhit's ex/gf whatever. 

Surrogacy track can be expected with someone new coming in which I don't want. 

Actually, it leads to an interesting track.. The Rawals are keeping quiet on the Charmi-Shobhit marriage track, coz otherwise, it won’t allow Charmi to lust over Darsh. At the same time, they treat them like a couple, asking them to do Ganesh puja, Dwarkadheesh aarti together.. I wonder what will happen if Gun comes back.. if she does, it will be at the end, as it will be game over Charmi… What if Gun agrees to become surrogate mother for Darshni child? Then she will enjoy same status as Charmi, and can even bully Nandini…? But then Namrata or Charmi both as villain and ex gf will have to exit? What do you think? 

Edit: Also don’t know how long they can drag this lusty Charmi track. Even after falling trps, they aren’t changing the track or even bringing in another twist.. Whether they will have time to bring in other tracks or they want to end the show with Charmi being exposed.. only time will tell.. 

Edited by flutterby - 2 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail

I will like if Gun comes back. She was better villain than Charmi. Not sure about the surrogacy track. Only time will tell.

Actually, it leads to an interesting track.. The Rawals are keeping quiet on the Charmi-Shobhit marriage track, coz otherwise, it won’t allow Charmi to lust over Darsh. At the same time, they treat them like a couple, asking them to do Ganesh puja, Dwarkadheesh aarti together.. I wonder what will happen if Gun comes back.. if she does, it will be at the end, as it will be game over Charmi… What if Gun agrees to become surrogate mother for Darshni child? Then she will enjoy same status as Charmi, and can even bully Nandini…? But then Namrata or Charmi both as villain and ex gf will have to exit? What do you think? 

Edit: Also don’t know how long they can drag this lusty Charmi track. Even after falling trps, they aren’t changing the track or even bringing in another twist.. Whether they will have time to bring in other tracks or they want to end the show with Charmi being exposed.. only time will tell.. 

flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

I will like if Gun comes back. She was better villain than Charmi. Not sure about the surrogacy track. Only time will tell.

She was better than Charmi? 😆 She never was shown as a stand alone villain.. it would always be either Vanlata and Gun or Rakla and Gun.. I wish they showed Aditi as Shamika, instead of Charmi.. would have made more sense to go after Darsh then.. and Charmi should have been made Shobhit’s wife after Gun is punished for her deeds, but.. unfortunately the CVs made a mess of the show and have completely lost the plot now.

Looks like the next track is doubt on the  mother of Darsh.. whether he is Rajvi’s biological or adopted son.. This also if shown properly can be a great track.. but unfortunately the CVs have proven they only know how to destroy their own show..🤔 hopefully Charmi can be shown as a sidey villain.. all what she does nowadays looks boring and monotonous. 😴 What was the point of showing Nandini loosing her child bearing capacity, other than always fight with Parul over Vini? 

DivineAngel thumbnail

Ya Gun was still bearable. When Nandini found out she was behind Rajvi's accident, the way Nandini went after her was so fun to watch. Sad that her character abruptly ended. Also she did not come between Darshini. So there's that.

Charmi will create more misunderstanding. I am sure. 

She was better than Charmi? 😆 She never was shown as a stand alone villain.. it would always be either Vanlata and Gun or Rakla and Gun.. I wish they showed Aditi as Shamika, instead of Charmi.. would have made more sense to go after Darsh then.. and Charmi should have been made Shobhit’s wife after Gun is punished for her deeds, but.. unfortunately the CVs made a mess of the show and have completely lost the plot now.

Looks like the next track is doubt on the  mother of Darsh.. whether he is Rajvi’s biological or adopted son.. This also if shown properly can be a great track.. but unfortunately the CVs have proven they only know how to destroy their own show..🤔 hopefully Charmi can be shown as a sidey villain.. all what she does nowadays looks boring and monotonous. 😴 What was the point of showing Nandini loosing her child bearing capacity, other than always fight with Parul over Vini?